Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 08 Aug '05 02:05
    where you veiw games of your opponents .(all) (in progress) (finished games) is it possible to have ( checkmated games) this after all is the most important games of an opponent to veiw. saves time in going over many timeouts,resignations.
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    08 Aug '05 04:00
    Originally posted by xlchainsaw
    where you veiw games of your opponents .(all) (in progress) (finished games) is it possible to have ( checkmated games) this after all is the most important games of an opponent to veiw. saves time in going over many timeouts,resignations.
    Resigned games aren't important? What if they were resigned because mate was going to happen in two moves?
  3. 08 Aug '05 22:58
    yes they are important but some players here have completed hundreds of games.you can always veiw (all) if you have the time.starting the search with (checkmated) games quickly shows an opponents strengths and weaknesses.perhaps add (resigned) games as well, but nothing beats "checkmate" especially in the mid game. its hard to find here at rhp but does happen.
  4. 10 Aug '05 18:45
    Originally posted by xlchainsaw
    yes they are important but some players here have completed hundreds of games.you can always veiw (all) if you have the time.starting the search with (checkmated) games quickly shows an opponents strengths and weaknesses.perhaps add (resigned) games as well, but nothing beats "checkmate" especially in the mid game. its hard to find here at rhp but does happen.
    this would all be solved with ARCHIVE FOLDERS!!!
  5. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    11 Aug '05 02:36
    Originally posted by Coconut
    this would all be solved with ARCHIVE FOLDERS!!!
    No it wouldn't.
  6. 15 Aug '05 16:02
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No it wouldn't.
    yes it would. Along with tons of other stuff. And I'll continue to post about it until something happens. I want to be able to sort my games out.
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    16 Aug '05 02:08
    Originally posted by Coconut
    yes it would. Along with tons of other stuff. And I'll continue to post about it until something happens. I want to be able to sort my games out.
    When you search for another player's games you don't use the archive at all. How would that being sorted help others find checkmated games?
  8. 16 Aug '05 02:38
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    When you search for another player's games you don't use the archive at all. How would that being sorted help others find checkmated games?
    *reads first post* oh...

you win this time.

I guess I figured he was talking about searching his own games, and when I came back, I still thought the same thing.