Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    02 Aug '03 14:38
    Hey Russ

I'm looking to write a RHP clan mangement app using PHP (to get in a little practice with PHP) because I know of a few clan leaders including myself who feel we need something like this.
    Just wondering if you are actually already doing something similar already and if not, got any ideas?

2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Aug '03 20:15
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Hey Russ

I'm looking to write a RHP clan mangement app using PHP (to get in a little practice with PHP) because I know of a few clan leaders including myself who feel we need something like this.
    Just wondering if you are actually already doing something similar already and if not, got any ideas?

Sorry for the slow response.

Let me know exactly what you are thinking about, and I will let you know. I will offer assistance in any way I can to help you with this project if you do go ahead with it.

-Russ
  3. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    07 Aug '03 20:59
    No worries Russ, you're probably quite busy..

The ideal would be, once a clan leader starts a challenge, all the players involved would be logged by the management app (with relevant info - which clan and opponent are they playing).
    This info could then be used in the next challenge in planning on which team of players to play in the challenge (and maybe a list of possible opponents?)

Mostly, I'm just thinking of pulling reports in which the clan leader would be able to see how many clan games each player is playing in currrently and his/her limit of game limit.
    Maybe later there could be archived info about who played who in every clan challenge and what the result was.

Maybe a bit off topic - when will the clans be extended to 32 members?