Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. Standard member Bobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    23 Jun '09 18:56
    1. Could we please be able to greate a "Thematic Tournament" for my members. I understand that there are clubs which do not have enough members to warrant this tourney. But, club like mine which has over 100 members should have this capability.
    2. Could we please be able to create a tournament with rating restrictions.
    Again, clubs with 100 members should be able to do this.
  2. 27 Jun '09 17:13
    Originally posted by Bobby Chess
    1. Could we please be able to greate a "Thematic Tournament" for my members. I understand that there are clubs which do not have enough members to warrant this tourney. But, club like mine which has over 100 members should have this capability.
    The first point is very important,our clan need it to.

We want to play tournaments for practice in special openings
  3. Standard member Bobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    10 Jul '09 21:54
    Okay, thank you for your response on the first item. Now, can I have a response on the second item that is can I, as a clan and a club leader, have the capability to assign a rating restriction on the tournament that I create for my members.

Thank you,

Bob
  4. 11 Jul '09 21:30
    Why cannot we have the same function as club-administrator as the administrator ot the public tournaments.
    We need the function to set the peices in a special opening. Every attempt to play theme-tournaments are failed, because some members do not recognized it, when they begin a theme-tournament, specially when the play a lot of games.

Please, we need it very necessary. Also we need the selction for 0 days tiemout for hardcore tournaments.
  5. Standard member Bobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    24 Aug '09 01:16
    This club (Robert James Fischer Club) is now 700 members strong. We are in dire need of these requests: ability of the club leader to create a theme tourney and rating restrictions on tourneys.
    I was informed that it is being worked on. How much longer do we have to wait?
  6. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    25 Aug '09 09:49
    This club (Robert James Fischer Club) is now 700 members strong. We are in dire need of these requests: ability of the club leader to create a theme tourney and rating restrictions on tourneys.
    I was informed that it is being worked on. How much longer do we have to wait?
    Use the "Send Feedback" option at the bottom of the page. You'll get a quicker response from the site administrators.
  7. Standard member Bobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    31 Aug '09 21:45
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Use the "Send Feedback" option at the bottom of the page. You'll get a quicker response from the site administrators.
    Done that and it has been a week and no response from them!!!