Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    15 Mar '08 04:19
    I have ouroboros' scripts running in Firefox. One of the features is "games waiting" in the lower right corner of the browser window. When I click on it, it sends me to redhotpawn.com. I would prefer it send me to timeforchess.com.

I had it set up correctly before, but I forgot how I did it. Would someone remind me how to do this?
  2. 15 Mar '08 13:55
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I have ouroboros' scripts running in Firefox. One of the features is "games waiting" in the lower right corner of the browser window. When I click on it, it sends me to redhotpawn.com. I would prefer it send me to timeforchess.com.

I had it set up correctly before, but I forgot how I did it. Would someone remind me how to do this?
    Y
    You simply need to right click on it, and press options.
  3. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    15 Mar '08 17:14
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    You simply need to right click on it, and press options.
    Right-clicking on it does not give me a context menu. It sends me to a new tab just like left-clicking does.
  4. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    15 Mar '08 20:34
    Originally posted by SwissGambit

It's actually an 'add-on' or 'extension' and not a GM script. Go to 'Tools' and choose 'Extensions'. Find the RHP one and click on the 'Options' button. Change the 'Chess Host Domain' to 'Time for Chess'.
  5. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    15 Mar '08 21:23
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    It's actually an 'add-on' or 'extension' and not a GM script. Go to 'Tools' and choose 'Extensions'. Find the RHP one and click on the 'Options' button. Change the 'Chess Host Domain' to 'Time for Chess'.
    That explains why I couldn't find it.

Yes, that fixed it. Thanks for the help.