Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 21 Apr '06 19:15
    After they have been deleted from the bookmarks folder they return next time Firefox is opened.
  2. 21 Apr '06 20:51
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    After they have been deleted from the bookmarks folder they return next time Firefox is opened.
    Maybe I should add;

Why?
    And how can I make them stay deleted?

Thanks.
  3. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    22 Apr '06 12:35
    Maybe I should add;

Why?
    And how can I make them stay deleted?

Thanks.
    Because that's the way it works. ;P

Are you talking about threads that you've posted in that are auto-bookmarked or threads that you manually bookmark? If the former, it's a "feature" that I'll be changing soon. If the latter, it's a bug because you should be able to permanently delete ones that you manually add.
  4. 22 Apr '06 13:02
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Because that's the way it works. ;P

Are you talking about threads that you've posted in that are auto-bookmarked or threads that you manually bookmark?
    I didn't realise there was a difference, but I think I meant both ways. Anyway, it now works so presumably you fixed it......or else this computer's on the blink.

I see the bar at the bottom of the page has gone too......or is that another sign of a nackered pooter?

thanks btw.
  5. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    22 Apr '06 13:22
    I didn't realise there was a difference, but I think I meant both ways. Anyway, it now works so presumably you fixed it......or else this computer's on the blink.

I see the bar at the bottom of the page has gone too......or is that another sign of a nackered pooter?

thanks btw.
    Actually, Nordlys alerted me to the bottom bar problem yesterday. It turns out that Russ has changed the 'Post' icon. I was using the filename to find the bottom of the page. A new version of the script has been posted.

Regarding the bookmark problem, I haven't changed anything there yet. But like I mentioned, manually entered bookmarks should be deleteable while auto-bookmarks come back after deletion.
  6. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    22 Apr '06 13:35
    Okay, I think that the deleted auto-bookmarks problem is fixed.
  7. 22 Apr '06 17:45
    Yep, everthing working again now.
    Thanks a lot - they are all very handy.
  8. 01 Jul '06 02:50
    Would it be possible to have a "select all" option for when deleting bookmarks?