I dunno if you're still developing, but there are a few things that you might be able to do to improve the site.
1) Save Notebook on your turn, without having to make a move.
2) Turn player's names into links to their profiles in the ongoing tournament tables page and clan challenge pages.
3) Show last poster in a forum on the Forum Index page
4) When a game has been complete, it would be nice to have the move navigators on the active game page for clicking through the game, when you go into the game from My Games. At the moment, to go back over the game you have to click on analyse move, which seems a waste of clicks.
5) Counters. I'm not sure if this is possible through greasemonkey scripts, but it'd be great to have a few counters on the site. For example, A counter to accompany each thread title, which shows how many times the thread has been viewed. I think this is vital, as sometimes you're not sure if people have seen a thread and just aren't bothered, or whether they haven't seen the thread at all. A counter on your profile would be nice as well.
6) A news ticker for the My Games page would be nice as well. This could be used to announce new tournaments, new announcement threads, and New votes. Thread 32271
7) A speech bubble next to just completed games on the My Games page, where your opponent has left a final message on resigning (or checkmating, etc). Sometimes these messages never get read, due to players not knowing that they are there.
8) A date for when the Vacation is put up, would be great, especially seeing as most vacation messages are along the lines of "Back in 6 days"
Dunno if these are possible through greasemonkey, or whether Russ would have to do them, but they are a few things for you to chew on.