Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 20 May '05 13:54
    I have too much work, too many customers, and too LITTLE time.
    I know there are a lot of engineers/developers/programmers on RHP; perhaps some of you are looking for work.

United States residents only.
    This is a full-time contract. Working remotely (from-home).

Needed: Senior Level Programmer/Engineer.
    Must be very capable with: SQL Server, asp.net, C#, Javascript, HTML and using Visual Studio. We do NOT have time to catch anybody up to speed. You must be capable of learning on your own. We write very clean code. You will be expected to as well.

Preferred: Experience working within a QA process. But if you don’t, we can teach you. Web Services. If not, learn about them.

Do you have experience with MS Solomon? If so, that would be a very good thing.

Send me a message with a little information about yourself and we can take it from there.

Tim
  2. 09 Aug '05 10:17
    hi...I knoe html..I am learning asp.net, visual basic.net, javascript. Mastering in c++. I am a 2nd year computer science & eingineering student.Can you tell me what of software development experience are you looking for?

I am very interested in learning new things. Please reply me to themuktadirs@yahoo.com so that I can contact you easily.

I am not a senior programmer. But i want to be a good developer of business and ERP softwares.
    Muktadir
  3. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    09 Aug '05 11:11
    Originally posted by muktadir
    hi...I knoe html..I am learning asp.net, visual basic.net, javascript. Mastering in c++. I am a 2nd year computer science & eingineering student.Can you tell me what of software development experience are you looking for?

I am very interested in learning new things. Please reply me to themuktadirs@yahoo.com so that I can contact you easily.

I a ...[text shortened]... senior programmer. But i want to be a good developer of business and ERP softwares.
    Muktadir
    United States residents only.
  4. 09 Aug '05 20:20
    thanks
  5. 24 Aug '05 20:46
    I may be interested in this contract. You can view my resume' online at:

http://www.qualcode.com/Resume - William H. Bloodworth.mht

Thanks,

- Wil