Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

  1. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    22 Sep '04 00:05
    Why isn't this forum in the pull down menu? I just happened upon
    this forum. I would have placed several ideas I have given in other
    places here instead.
    Kelly
  2. Donation turner62
    GOD BOB
    25 Jan '05 01:14
    Kelly,

    You must really open your eyes, this is not pre-school.
  3. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    28 Mar '05 18:02
    My eyes are open, but I just discovered this section about a minute ago and was wondering too why it is not listed in the pull down menu. Quite strange, really...
  4. 28 Mar '05 20:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Aiko
    My eyes are open, but I just discovered this section about a minute ago and was wondering too why it is not listed in the pull down menu. Quite strange, really...
    It's to keep out the wanna-be -- I just installed some gnu stuff and now I'm a programmer -- and keep it to the 3l33t people.

    --tmetzler
  5. Standard member Hegemon
    A Lost Bobby
    10 Apr '05 16:50
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    It's to keep out the wanna-be -- I just installed some gnu stuff and now I'm a programmer -- and keep it to the 3l33t people.

    --tmetzler
    Didn't work on me then
  6. 25 May '05 10:52
    I have yet to meet a geniuely good programmer or gray hat hacker who truly refers to themselves as l33t. l33t is for n00bs.
  7. Standard member Chakan
    Oro!
    25 May '05 11:19
    my mommy says i`m 3l33t!!

    so there! whats a n00b?
  8. 25 May '05 12:12
    Originally posted by evildictaitor
    I have yet to meet a geniuely good programmer or gray hat hacker who truly refers to themselves as l33t. l33t is for n00bs.
    No, but you might meet plenty of good programmers that say it as a joke.