Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 03 Nov '09 03:12
    Hi there,

Wouldn't it be possible to create an offline download application, with which one can connect to RHP, download all the moves which have to be done, go offline again, and as soon as all the moves have been done, come online again and synchronise the offline application with RHP? Would help me, am often on my way with my laptop, and don't have internet all the time.

Cheers, LouisXIV
  2. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    04 Nov '09 17:22
    Originally posted by louisXIV
    Hi there,

Wouldn't it be possible to create an offline download application, with which one can connect to RHP, download all the moves which have to be done, go offline again, and as soon as all the moves have been done, come online again and synchronise the offline application with RHP? Would help me, am often on my way with my laptop, and don't have internet all the time.

Cheers, LouisXIV
    I think that there is an offline app that does this already. I don't recall the name of it but in this forum or the site ideas one, someone mentioned it.
  3. 16 Nov '09 19:29
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    I think that there is an offline app that does this already. I don't recall the name of it but in this forum or the site ideas one, someone mentioned it.
    Hi Ouroboros,

If you could dig out this info, it would be useful. The best I have found so far is to look up one's own games in progress via the profile - and then save the entire webpage. I don't know of a way to get only the ones with me to move

Gezza
    p.s. a forum search for offline did not find anything useful.