Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 20 Jul '07 06:03
    When creating an open invite, it would be helpful to choose a rating minimum and maximum for the opponent, which could not be overridden. I have seen this feature on other chess sites, and it seems to work well.

B.
  2. 20 Jul '07 08:51
    Originally posted by Sigmund Freud
    When creating an open invite, it would be helpful to choose a rating minimum and maximum for the opponent, which could not be overridden. I have seen this feature on other chess sites, and it seems to work well.

B.
    First, you can do that in RHP. When you are creating a new game, just click advanced optiins (right under timebank)

Second, what are you trying to develop in this forum? Clients or tools for RHP?

Site Ideas forum for "new" ideas (not that your idea is new) you would like to suggest, in this case I would recommend you "Help" forum.
  3. 20 Jul '07 11:33
    Originally posted by kenan
    First, you can do that in RHP. When you are creating a new game, just click advanced optiins (right under timebank)

Second, what are you trying to develop in this forum? Clients or tools for RHP?

Site Ideas forum for "new" ideas (not that your idea is new) you would like to suggest, in this case I would recommend you "Help" forum.
    Thankyou for your answer, I wasn't aware that feature existed.
    The "Help" forum would have been inappropriate in this instance, as this forum has been designated to "discuss and request features", which was my intention.
    If you read back over my post you'll find I wasn't submitting the idea as one of my own, rather echoing one id seen on another site.

B.