Can we have a Termination tag in the PGN header. The PGN spec has...
9.8.1: Tag: Termination
This takes a string that describes the reason for the conclusion of the game.
While the Result tag gives the result of the game, it does not provide any
extra information and so the Termination tag is defined for this purpose.
Strings that may appear as Termination tag values:
* "abandoned": abandoned game.
* "adjudication": result due to third party adjudication process.
* "death": losing player called to greater things, one hopes.
* "emergency": game concluded due to unforeseen circumstances.
* "normal": game terminated in a normal fashion.
* "rules infraction": administrative forfeit due to losing player's failure to
observe either the Laws of Chess or the event regulations.
* "time forfeit": loss due to losing player's failure to meet time control
* "unterminated": game not terminated.
I suspect the only values necessary would be "unterminated", "normal" or "time forfeit"