Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 18 Jun '07 10:49
    Is it possible that the rating you had, when you played a match, stay fixed? I mean when you look back at an old match you always see the current ratings of yourself, but also of your opponent.
  2. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    19 Jun '07 23:35
    Originally posted by rememberme
    Is it possible that the rating you had, when you played a match, stay fixed? I mean when you look back at an old match you always see the current ratings of yourself, but also of your opponent.
    It already does for the games that make up your graph on your profile. Just hold the pointer over one and check the ratings in the top left corner.
  3. 20 Jun '07 20:28
    Thanks deamon sin, but it cost some time to search in that way. It is sometimes nice to see when you look at an old match what the ratings were; now you see the current rating.
  4. 17 Jul '07 18:18
    Originally posted by rememberme
    I totally agree with this. If someone wants a current rating, or to see if the player is improving, they can go to the player's homepage and see the trend.