Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

  1. 02 Jun '06 12:42
    I'd like to whip up a greasemonkey script... but time has been short these days.

    Does someone have something that can throw a "Get PGN" link on the my games page for each game listed?

    (Instead of having to click the jscript "Info" and click "Get PGN/FEN"

    Just curious...

    -Tom
  2. 02 Jun '06 18:11
    Try the ones by ouroboros here:

    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

    Some very useful stuff, but the latest Firefox update seems to have killed the ones I use. I haven't checked for a greasemonkey update yet.
  3. 03 Jun '06 16:12
    Thanks for the links!
  4. Standard member protoss350
    AbOvE AvErAgE
    04 Jun '06 09:47
    How the hell do you use them??
  5. 04 Jun '06 18:20
    Originally posted by protoss350
    How the hell do you use them??
    This is applicable only if you're using the Firefox browser.
    Install the Greasemonkey extension from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/748/
    Then go to ouroborous' collection, right-click on the script download link, and select "install user script"
  6. 04 Jun '06 18:35
    Originally posted by dfriesen
    ouroborous'
    Oops, that's the extra-Canadian spelling...
  7. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    05 Jun '06 05:09
    Originally posted by dfriesen
    Try the ones by ouroboros here:

    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

    Some very useful stuff, but the latest Firefox update seems to have killed the ones I use. I haven't checked for a greasemonkey update yet.
    Back from a short holiday....

    Which ones are broken?
  8. 05 Jun '06 23:33
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Back from a short holiday....

    Which ones are broken?
    Sorry, my mistake - I thought the "My Games" was broken, but it's ok. Don't know what I was smoking...
  9. 06 Jun '06 16:34
    Originally posted by dfriesen
    Sorry, my mistake - I thought the "My Games" was broken, but it's ok. Don't know what I was smoking...
    "play through", maybe.
  10. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    07 Jun '06 13:35
    Originally posted by Morren
    I'd like to whip up a greasemonkey script... but time has been short these days.

    Does someone have something that can throw a "Get PGN" link on the my games page for each game listed?

    (Instead of having to click the jscript "Info" and click "Get PGN/FEN"

    Just curious...

    -Tom
    I've updated the mygames.user.js script to display a PGN link.

    You can display this feature by changing:

    var SHOW_PGN_LINK = 1;

    to

    var SHOW_PGN_LINK = 0;
  11. 07 Jun '06 17:59
    Cool! Though I can't seem to get the update.

    Have you placed it up at: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/ ?
  12. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    07 Jun '06 18:57
    Originally posted by Morren
    Cool! Though I can't seem to get the update.

    Have you placed it up at: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/ ?
    Yes, you can get it there. Make sure you do a SHIFT reload so that you are getting the newest version versus a cached version.
  13. 08 Jun '06 12:15
    Got it! Thanks!!
  14. 08 Jun '06 21:31
    Is it possible to not show the timebank info on finished games?
  15. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    09 Jun '06 18:21
    Originally posted by dfriesen
    Is it possible to not show the timebank info on finished games?
    An update has been posted that does this. Set:

    var SHOW_FINISHED = 0;

    to enable.