Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 06 Sep '06 14:38
    There exists an RSS feed for getting which games are waiting etc, by accessing http://www.chessatwork.com/xml/simple/gameswaitingcount_xml.php .

You'll notice it says something like ...

no session

... and this is because it requires two variables, namely "loginemail" and "loginpassword" which need to be set to your email and password respectively and added to the request as POST variables.

The result will be something like this:

2ok
  2. 06 Sep '06 14:39
    Hmm. The filter stripped the XML wrappers. you'll have to try it to see the examples
  3. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    07 Sep '06 04:48
    Originally posted by evildictaitor
    Hmm. The filter stripped the XML wrappers. you'll have to try it to see the examples
    mmmmmmm

there are several more feeds available,

like a feed that will give you all the fens of a game, two different clan feeds and still some more.

about the one that you are mentioning i know there are at least 3 apps out there that use that one including one i wrote myself.

I want more feeds to work with though. Just a program that tells me that i have a number of games waiting is so limited.

What i would like is a feed for any and all feature on this site so i can make a nice client to use with it and i will not have to burden the servers with having to open pages all the time. Just some simple feeds to send me some data

I know that i want more than Russ will ever be likely to give me but i will take what i can, most importantly i would love a feed for mygames with all the info provided on the mygames page and if possible a way to submit moves without having to open the site itself