Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 24 Oct '06 21:43
    Every time I go to the tournament pages to see how the group I am in is doing I find myself scrolling back and forth through the page until I have found myself.

I figured this could be made much easier if the pages were simply altered to show the group I am in on top.

Does anyone else find this a useful change? And if so, is anyone able to write a script for that?

More Ouroboros magic maybe?

Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. Standard member mochiron
    The Don
    25 Oct '06 09:41
    Originally posted by cdeloos
    Every time I go to the tournament pages to see how the group I am in is doing I find myself scrolling back and forth through the page until I have found myself.

I figured this could be made much easier if the pages were simply altered to show the group I am in on top.

Does anyone else find this a useful change? And if so, is anyone able to write a script for that?

good idea. I have that prob too.
  3. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    26 Oct '06 16:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by cdeloos

Definitely a good idea, but then you knew that already