Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. Standard member Ichibanov
    King of slow
    05 Jan '07 01:57
    Really more a tech support type question, but if it's not supported...then it's a feature request.

I originally signed up to play here via TheImmortalGame.com. When I turn on move notification emails, the links always go through that site instead of RHP. Is there any setting that'll let me use RHP as the site in the links instead. If there's not, can that setting be somehow exposed so users have control of their primary site?

If neither of those two things is doable, can some admin type make the change to my account behind the scenes?
  2. 18 Jan '07 00:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by robscullion
    Really more a tech support type question, but if it's not supported...then it's a feature request.

I originally signed up to play here via TheImmortalGame.com. When I turn on move notification emails, the links always go through that site instead of RHP. Is there any setting that'll let me use RHP as the site in the links instead. If there's not, c ...[text shortened]... e two things is doable, can some admin type make the change to my account behind the scenes?
    Send feedback at the bottom of the page - they changed it for me.

[except I was changing TO theimmortalgame]

There's no setting for it....yet.