Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

  1. 01 Jul '06 22:06
    ....gone? For having it in the drop down menu. And where's the rhpfaces one too, I can't find that anywhere either.

    I had them but now I've moved to another computer and want to reinstall them.

    Thanks.
  2. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    02 Jul '06 03:20 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    ....gone? For having it in the drop down menu. And where's the rhpfaces one too, I can't find that anywhere either.

    I had them but now I've moved to another computer and want to reinstall them.

    Thanks.
    you have to reinstall the rhpadditions user script from ouroboros. Don't know his site address but it is easy to find if you look through the forums.

    edit: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
  3. 02 Jul '06 12:42
    Originally posted by coentje
    you have to reinstall the rhpadditions user script from ouroboros. Don't know his site address but it is easy to find if you look through the forums.

    edit: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
    Thanks, yeah I know that but I can't find the 'my forum posts' one for the drop down menu link.

    I've found the rhpfaces one now, sure it wasn't there last time I looked.
  4. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    02 Jul '06 13:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Thanks, yeah I know that but I can't find the 'my forum posts' one for the drop down menu link.

    I've found the rhpfaces one now, sure it wasn't there last time I looked.
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/rhp_all.user.js

    it is the first one in the list. If you open it and read through the comments at the top you will see.
  5. 02 Jul '06 16:31 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by coentje
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/rhp_all.user.js

    it is the first one in the list. If you open it and read through the comments at the top you will see.
    Ok got it now. And both working again.
    Thank you.
  6. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    03 Jul '06 16:46
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Ok got it now. And both working again.
    Thank you.
    your welcome