General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    14 Sep '17 20:58
    https://shop.lego.com/nl-NL/Millennium-Falcon-75192

    7500 pieces! So much more awesome than a stoopid iPhone! And cheaper too!
  2. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    14 Sep '17 21:422 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    https://shop.lego.com/nl-NL/Millennium-Falcon-75192

    7500 pieces! So much more awesome than a stoopid iPhone! And cheaper too!
    That is exactly the problem with the eurozone.

    https://tinyurl.com/y79dwvjx
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    14 Sep '17 22:32
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    That is exactly the problem with the eurozone.

    https://tinyurl.com/y79dwvjx
    The problem with the eurozone is the various different LEGO-products?

    See now, that's the type of stuff politicians should be telling us about!
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    14 Sep '17 23:07
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    The problem with the eurozone is the various different LEGO-products?

    See now, that's the type of stuff politicians should be telling us about!
    Are you saying you listen to what politicians are telling you?

    That explains a lot.
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    14 Sep '17 23:22
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    The problem with the eurozone is the various different LEGO-products?
    The great diversity experiment in the once homogenous lego-zone that UK used to be has brought conflict and division and a loss of identity and cohesion among those who grew up using straight forward bricks. Leaving Europe was inevitable. Lego what hath thou done?
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    14 Sep '17 23:25
    LEGO have declared that it is making 7% of its workforce redundant due to a decline in sales.

    'LEGO isn't working'
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    14 Sep '17 23:281 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The great diversity experiment in the once homogenous lego-zone that UK used to be has brought conflict and division and a loss of identity and cohesion among those who grew up using straight forward bricks. Leaving Europe was inevitable. Lego what hath thou done?
    So it was the Danish who caused the Brixit?

    Sneaky Danes, they appear so nice 😠
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    14 Sep '17 23:32
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Are you saying you listen to what politicians are telling you?

    That explains a lot.
    I said nothing about listening, jose.
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    15 Sep '17 02:12
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    So it was the Danish who caused the Brixit?
    If they look like Johnny Foreigner, plays with lego like Johnny Foreigner, and has lingo like Johnny Foreigner, then it is Johnny Foreigner
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    15 Sep '17 23:34
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    I said nothing about listening, jose.
    Yes you did.

    "...that's the type of stuff politicians should be telling us about!"

    To say that indicates clearly you are listening. Obviously you're just jaw jacking.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    16 Sep '17 04:42
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Yes you did.

    [b]"...that's the type of stuff politicians should be telling us about!"


    To say that indicates clearly you are listening. Obviously you're just jaw jacking.[/b]
    No he didn't.

    I tell you all the time there is no god but you never listen!
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    16 Sep '17 09:44
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Yes you did.

    [b]"...that's the type of stuff politicians should be telling us about!"


    To say that indicates clearly you are listening. Obviously you're just jaw jacking.[/b]
    Shut up, Jose.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7199
    16 Sep '17 11:27
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If they look like Johnny Foreigner, plays with lego like Johnny Foreigner, and has lingo like Johnny Foreigner, then it is Johnny Foreigner
    Very right! A good, red-blooded Englishman will play with his Bayko, and be happy with it!
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Sep '17 10:56
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    No he didn't.

    I tell you all the time there is no god but you never listen!
    Yes I do.

    You just think I'm not listening because I don't believe you, and if this was the spirituality forum I'd tell you why.
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Sep '17 11:02
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Shut up, Jose.
    I didn't say anything.
Back to Top