1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 04:27
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Kewpie,

I've known you many years now. I know you just don't make casual comments. It appeared to me you were taking sides, and against Suz & myself.

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    Nobody likes a liar.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 04:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    No not really, but there is something distinctly dishonest about a lot of what you think passes for "banter" and this is being pointed out to you now as you are asked to explain why you called Kewpie a hypocrite. You can just continue to dodge it if you want.
    Blah, blah... dishonest... blah, blah... banter... blah, blah... dodge... blah, blah...
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 04:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think the mealy-mouthed and dishonest nature of his lumbering "banter" is only directed at you, Kewpie. 😉
    Blah, blah... mealy-mouthed... blah, blah... dishonest... blah, blah... banter... blah, blah...
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 04:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Blah, blah... mealy-mouthed... blah, blah... dishonest... blah, blah... banter... blah, blah...
    You disagree with me about Very Rusty. Fair enough.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 13:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Nobody likes a liar.
    Andy,

Smartest thing I've heard you say this year....Oh yes, it is just beginning isn't it!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree