General Forum

General Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 20:22
    So here I am having a heavy honeydo list when I really want to get back to the international amateur radio field day, talk to some Serbians again. Sigh.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 20:37
    @sonhouse said
    So here I am having a heavy honeydo list when I really want to get back to the international amateur radio field day, talk to some Serbians again. Sigh.
    Make sure you put a condom over your radio antenna, you don’t want to be picking up another load of computer viruses again.
  3. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 21:02
    @sonhouse said
    you know,
    if you post a link to current events/activities you may find many more folks interested in a niche that most prolly do not even know exists

http://www.arrl.org/field-day

how grows the algae in yer swimming pool this year? toss a ham at it?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 21:302 edits
    @rookie54
    Well there you go, beat me to it. I am a member of the ARRL. That organization has been around for near 100 years.

Are you a ham? I made the mistake of putting my call here and this real assswipe took that and posted my name and house address with a street photo of my house.

I still am ticked at that.