1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '17 14:53
    When clumsy detective pulls innocent driver from his (the driver's) car because it's police business, and then crashes into a grocery store, it's funny on the film.

We never see what happened to the grocery man or the driver. We see sad detective being friendly mocked by collegaues at the police station.

I always wondered how he driver and grocery man managed (if at all) to get damage refund?! Did police officers pay a visit to them, to apologize and offer help?

They probably had insurance, all right, but insurance companies are not always fair. It will take time to get things in the state before crash.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '17 16:18
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    When clumsy detective pulls innocent driver from his (the driver's) car because it's police business, and then crashes into a grocery store, it's funny on the film.

We never see what happened to the grocery man or the driver. We see sad detective being friendly mocked by collegaues at the police station.

I always wondered how he driver and grocery ...[text shortened]... urance companies are not always fair. It will take time to get things in the state before crash.
    The owner has insurance but as he walks into the claims office a piano falls on him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree