1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 05:02
    Originally posted by JS357
    Inspired by the thread "Russian Women for Marriage".

What are the clues to distinguish whether a general forum poster is male or female?

(Ignoring the question, "Why should it matter?" It seems to matter for some.)
    JS, curious that "... clues to distinguish whether a general forum poster is male or female" has devolved into a body audit.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 05:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    JS, curious that "... clues to distinguish whether a general forum poster is male or female" has devolved into a body audit.
    People having a bit of fun?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 09:49
    Originally posted by JS357
    People having a bit of fun?
    On one level, yes; on another your topic has evoked an unintended primal response which I guess isn't really "curious".
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 11:03
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    On one level, yes; on another your topic has evoked an unintended primal response which I guess isn't really "curious".
    What makes you think the banter is "unintended"?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 13:36
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    What about my profile, is it hot? 😉
    Not in the slightest.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 13:422 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I can't tell if this is a threat, or a request for proof, or exactly what it is.

Your belief is up to you, but I don't think it's a matter of not enough faith, I just think you like to hassle me. 🙂
    The girl in your profile pic is very attractive and is provocatively revealling her abdomen. As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight. Having said that, IF that is you in that photo and IF you still look like that now, then you truly are a rare species in at the RHP.

PS x
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 15:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The girl in your profile pic is very attractive and is provocatively revealling her abdomen. As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight. Having said that, IF that is you in that photo and IF you still look like that now, then you truly are a rare species in at the RHP.

PS x
    Always looked like a comic book character to me. Maybe it's the super-hero costume. Then again, if it were a comic book character, the abs would probably not be the most prominent feature.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 15:43
    I got: friendly alien
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 15:44
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Always looked like a comic book character to me. Maybe it's the super-hero costume. Then again, if it were a comic book character, the abs would probably not be the most prominent feature.
    I was referring to the profile pic, not the avatar. Suzianne claims the profile pic in her profile is her.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 15:52
    I was referring to the profile pic, not the avatar. Suzianne claims the profile pic in her profile is her.
    I say it is indeed her, just at an earlier age perhaps...like 17-18, when she was a high school cheerleader?
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 15:552 edits
    Not in the slightest.
    Spinach-eating sailor men everywhere would disagree.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 17:01
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I say it is indeed her, just at an earlier age perhaps...like 17-18, when she was a high school cheerleader?
    Are you suggesting she is now an old wrinkly?
  13. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 18:14
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    One of my opponents has a user name of an eagle and a profile picture of an eagle.I have never thought that I could be playing a real eagle though.
  14. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 18:52
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    One of my opponents has a user name of an eagle and a profile picture of an eagle.I have never thought that I could be playing a real eagle though.
    You never know.....
  15. rebel city
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 19:01

PS x
    Based on what can you say that Suzianne is a rare species at RHP? I agree that she has a rare intelligence but if you mean her image, then this must mean you have met lots of us other girls here, in order to be able to judge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree