1. rebel city
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 19:03
    Originally posted by JS357
    Spinach-eating sailor men everywhere would disagree.
    Thank you for the compliment. I think my avatar specially is verry sweet, colourful and plenty of innocence. Isn't that attractive? 😉
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 19:24
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    One of my opponents has a user name of an eagle and a profile picture of an eagle.I have never thought that I could be playing a real eagle though.
    Does he/she use Bird's Defense?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 19:281 edit
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    Based on what can you say that Suzianne is a rare species at RHP? I agree that she has a rare intelligence but if you mean her image, then this must mean you have met lots of us other girls here, in order to be able to judge.
    A rare species at RHP: a young hot female; a real one.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 19:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I like my coffee hot and my women cool.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 21:16
    I was referring to the profile pic, not the avatar. Suzianne claims the profile pic in her profile is her.
    Oh. Gotcha.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 21:43
    Thank you for the compliment. I think my avatar specially is verry sweet, colourful and plenty of innocence. Isn't that attractive? 😉
    " In the Famous Studios cartoons, Olive Oyl looks around 25 years old. She is full of energy, enthusiasm, and the joy of living."

(Wikipedia on her name.)
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 21:46
    The girl in your profile pic is very attractive and is provocatively revealling her abdomen. As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight. Having said that, IF that is you in that photo and IF you still look like that now, then you truly are a rare species in at the RHP.

PS x
    I'd hit that
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 22:31
    The girl in your profile pic is very attractive and is provocatively revealling her abdomen. As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight. Having said that, IF that is you in that photo and IF you still look like that now, then you truly are a rare species in at the RHP.

PS x
    "As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight."

Suzianne, what's your reaction to this stuff about your profile pic? Should your (alleged) protestations of 'hasslement' carry less weight because of your posting this (allegedly) hot pic on your profile? In general, should how a person presents themselves carry weight in defending reactions to it?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 03:32
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    One of my opponents has a user name of an eagle and a profile picture of an eagle.I have never thought that I could be playing a real eagle though.
    They could be an Eagle Scout.
  10. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 18:50
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    They could be an Eagle Scout.
    Could be!
    I am also playing someone who calls himself a fox! I have seen a photo and he is not a fox at all! It's all very confusing-
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 19:241 edit

PS x
    You are the one to first mention the word "hassle", not me.

And I have news for you, my friend. Not only am I a rare species at RHP, but I'm a rare species on the Internet, as well. (Well, maybe not, but a little bravado goes a long way. 🙂 )

But I'm not exactly too concerned about it to care if people like it/don't like it.

Capiche?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 19:281 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I say it is indeed her, just at an earlier age perhaps...like 17-18, when she was a high school cheerleader?
    I was definitely not a high school cheerleader when I was 17-18. I believe I was 25-26 when this was taken. It was a year or two old when I joined RHP. So yeah, add ten years. Thing is, I still look remarkably similar to this. Shorter hair, though. Yeah, I still have the abs. I'm semi-religious about staying fit.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 19:30
    Based on what can you say that Suzianne is a rare species at RHP? I agree that she has a rare intelligence but if you mean her image, then this must mean you have met lots of us other girls here, in order to be able to judge.
    Haha! Good point.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 19:431 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    "As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight."

Suzianne, what's your reaction to this stuff about your profile pic? Should your (alleged) protestations of 'hasslement' carry less weight because of your posting this (allegedly) ho ...[text shortened]... ? In general, should how a person presents themselves carry weight in defending reactions to it?
    I dunno, it's not as hot as it could be, I mean I'm not in a bikini and for goodness sakes, it's a turtleneck sweater (I think, it's been a while). If dive thinks this is that hot, then maybe he'd have a heart attack over some others I could put on here.

And I know dive likes to turn posts around on people. I did not have "protestations of hasslement" (whatever that is). He's the one who said he would hassle me less if he believed the pic was real. What I meant was that he'd probably hassle me regardless because he just likes hassling me.

And besides, all this about my profile pic has been done before. I mean how many times does this have to be done to death before I just go "yawn" and not worry about it?

Boys will be boys. That's about it in a nutshell. Maybe if I became convinced that he's grown up into a man, I might care about his "hasslement" then, but still I doubt it.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 19:471 edit
    I dunno about young. I'm 36 now. I know, I'm not 90, but I'm also not 20.

And how in the hell did this thread get to be about me anyways?!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree