1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 18:28
    Does anyone else have problem like I do with e-cigarettes?

If I passively inhale just a couple of good clouds of that (from a jerk man or a jerk woman while standing in line in bank or a grocery shop, I feel like I have a grinded black pepper in my nostrils. Let alone if a smoker smokes e-cigarette like nargile and makes clouds like on a heavy metal gig.
    Or it's a self-suggestion...

Fyck e-smokers!
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 18:33
    Smoke some ribs
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 23:53
    Stop being a sissy. It's vapor. And they smell great --except for the weirdos
    who get tobacco flavor instead of strawberry, toffee popcorn, or those super
    queer but nice smelling e-liquids.
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 04:54
    Smoke a blunt and relax dude
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 17:53
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Does anyone else have problem like I do with e-cigarettes?

If I passively inhale just a couple of good clouds of that (from a jerk man or a jerk woman while standing in line in bank or a grocery shop, I feel like I have a grinded black pepper in my nostrils. Let alone if a smoker smokes e-cigarette like nargile and makes clouds like on a heavy metal gig.
    Or it's a self-suggestion...

Fyck e-smokers!
    Try a bit of THC in it instead.
  6. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 18:522 edits
    I read of some research that concluded vaping switches off hundreds more immune system genes than smoking does.

I am so glad I have been a non-smoker since 2008.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 19:33
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    I read of some research that concluded vaping switches off hundreds more immune system genes than smoking does.

I am so glad I have been a non-smoker since 2008.
    I have been a non-smoker since 1941.
  8. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 19:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Year of birth?

Of course, I am only seven years old πŸ˜‰
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 11:36
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Year of birth?

Of course, I am only seven years old πŸ˜‰
    Yep, year of birth. Well, once, in 1960 I lit a cigarette for my old man. I DIDN'T INHALEπŸ™‚
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 13:24
    E-smokers, too!, are socially accepted junkies.
    It's funny when smokers start to refer to law and democracy and human rights when it comes that their stinky poison little sticks bother other human beings.

And it isn't about health, it just stinks.

After referring to human rights and law, next thing those socially accepted junkies do, is playing role of a brave man who isn't afraid of life. "They are living a risky life, and don't afraid of every little danger behind the corner."

Bullsh-eet.

If they love dangeorus life, let them go paragliding or rafting in wild waters etc., what the fyck adventurous is in sitting like an old grandmother and smoking a rolled paper stick like a mummy?

And that situation from Monday:: I was in line in front of cahsier desk in grocery store with a bottle of milk and 6 eggs pack. I notice a smoke coming from behind and turned and so ugly old "lady" in fur with this electronic poisoning device. And I noticed the bottle of milk in my basket is leaking. A fat lady in front me - I was flanked by two monsters, man! - was asking for some item, which they should drag for her from the lager store - and when I came to the cashier desk, I notified cashier woman that I am just going to fetch other bottle of bloo-dy milk, and I rushed to the milk cooling shelf, and when I came back (*after 4 seconds*), this walking smoking abominations in fur took my place!

I blame cashier lady - she saw I had only two items in the basket - and when I made fried eggs later home I discovered one egg was already broken.
  11. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 13:34
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    E-smokers, [b]too!, are socially accepted junkies.
    It's funny when smokers start to refer to law and democracy and human rights when it comes that their stinky poison little sticks bother other human beings.

And it isn't about health, it just stinks.

After referring to human rights and law, next thing those socially accepted junkies do, is ...[text shortened]... s in the basket - and when I made fried eggs later home I discovered one egg was already broken.[/b]
    You ate fried food? That's poison.
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 15:57
    I have it on good authority sir that you were in fact born in 1943, meaning you were a non-smoker 2 years before you existed.

Have reported this to the FBI, and my local fishmonger.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 15:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I have it on good authority sir that you were in fact born in 1943, meaning you were a non-smoker 2 years before you existed.

Have reported this to the FBI, and my local fishmonger.
    sounds fishy to me.....
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 16:00
    sounds fishy to me.....
    See how i cleverly set you up for that one?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '16 16:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    See how i cleverly set you up for that one?
    I am in awe, as in 'Awe shucks'πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree