1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 01:35
    Just wanted to share this organization with anyone who's interested in watching short YouTube videos, 3-9 minutes, of a dog rescue group in California. Very cool videos of dogs being rescued off the street and the transformations made from starving, terrified, filthy and untrusting of humans, to healthy household pets.

After rescue, Hope for Paws finds a foster home for them until a permanent adoption is made.

Touching videos. Check them out and comment if you'd like.
  2. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 05:02
    I never really got into that whole picking up poop thing. 🤪
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 13:50
    @chaney3 said
    Just wanted to share this organization with anyone who's interested in watching short YouTube videos, 3-9 minutes, of a dog rescue group in California. Very cool videos of dogs being rescued off the street and the transformations made from starving, terrified, filthy and untrusting of humans, to healthy household pets.

After rescue, Hope for Paws finds a foster home for t ...[text shortened]... m until a permanent adoption is made.

Touching videos. Check them out and comment if you'd like.
    I'm involved with a rescue group here in Arizona that does the same thing although on a smaller scale.

I'm currently fostering two dogs for them right now.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 16:16
    @suzianne said
    I'm involved with a rescue group here in Arizona that does the same thing although on a smaller scale.

That's awesome!
    I give much credit to you, and to those who foster those dogs, which keeps them out of cages in shelters.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 16:28
    @suzianne said

Good for you!!

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 11:42
    @suzianne said

My daughter, a newly minted vet (a year now) has fostered animals of all kinds for years. We, however, chose to rescue/adopt dogs and cats from our local pound.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree