1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 May '09 23:04
    Originally posted by duecer
    when stitching ones slippers does one form them with the fur on the inside or out? *pleae say inside, please say inside, please say inside*
    Inside. Old slippers can be used as "love mittens".
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 May '09 23:06
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I came here looking for fire! I feel cheated.
    Put a small amount of gasoline in the bottom of the bucket instead of water. Once successful, take the bucket outside, put it in your neighbour's driveway and light it on fire.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 May '09 23:10
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    When I was a kid our house was infested with mice. My uncle came to the house with his special rat poison which was cornmeal and cement. The mice would eat the mixture and of course eventually drink water. You know the rest.
    Then they die in the walls. You want immediate death or foolproof collection. My mouse killing method works like a champ and gives the little SOB's a lingering death. If drowning offends your delicate sensibilities, leave the bucket empty or make yourself some little punji sticks to go in the bottom.
  4. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    13 May '09 00:23
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Then they die in the walls. You want immediate death or foolproof collection. My mouse killing method works like a champ and gives the little SOB's a lingering death. If drowning offends your delicate sensibilities, leave the bucket empty or make yourself some little punji sticks to go in the bottom.
    Exactly and they smell like death. For a while. Yuck.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 May '09 00:35
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Exactly and they smell like death. For a while. Yuck.
    The concrete completely absorbed all moisture in their bodies so it was like mummification so there was no smell.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 May '09 06:59
    The concrete completely absorbed all moisture in their bodies so it was like mummification so there was no smell.
    And you can build little mice houses out of their petrified mouse-brick bodies. Awesome!
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 May '09 07:02
    Originally posted by Starrman
    And you can build little mice houses out of their petrified mouse-brick bodies. Awesome!
    If I might be permitted an observation, casting the mice in clear resin yields results much more pleasing to the eye.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    13 May '09 07:35
    When I was a kid our house was infested with mice. My uncle came to the house with his special rat poison which was cornmeal and cement. The mice would eat the mixture and of course eventually drink water. You know the rest.
    Brilliant!

I wonder what would happen if I mix oatmeal with cement and leave it in Wal-Mart for everyone to buy?
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '09 12:13
    I still don't get this... So nobody cared that the house ended up being littered with little cement nuggets? Unless they've torn down your ghetto ass trailer, the place is probably still full of minature statues, like some macabre museum.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 May '09 12:53
    Why just kill them and not use the little buggers?
    Here is a good recipe of rat stew. Delicious!

rats, about 3 pounds, cut up
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    3 tablespoons butter
    1 cup chopped celery
    2 medium onions, thinly sliced
    1 teaspoon seasoned salt
    1 teaspoon salt
    dash pepper
    1 bay leaf
    4 cups water
    4 cups dry red wine
    2 cups diced carrots
    4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
    4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
    1/4 cup all-purpose flour
    1/3 cup water

Dredge rat pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rat pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rat stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.

Enjoy!
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 May '09 12:59
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Why just kill them and not use the little buggers?
    Here is a good recipe of rat stew. Delicious!

rats, about 3 pounds, cut up
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    3 tablespoons butter
    1 cup chopped celery
    2 medium onions, thinly sliced
    1 teaspoon seasoned salt
    1 teaspoon salt
    dash pepper
    1 bay leaf
    4 cups water
    4 cups dry red wine
    2 cups di ...[text shortened]... blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.

Enjoy!
    If you ever see the movie "Never Cry Wolf" , there is a great scene where a mouse stew is concocted and is eaten with a mouse watching.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 May '09 13:57
    If you ever see the movie "Never Cry Wolf" , there is a great scene where a mouse stew is concocted and is eaten with a mouse watching.
    Good old Farley.

😏
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 May '09 13:59
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Brilliant!

I wonder what would happen if I mix oatmeal with cement and leave it in Wal-Mart for everyone to buy?
    Make sure the price is "right" and say Nicole Kidman eats the stuff.
  14. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    13 May '09 14:22
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I still don't get this... So nobody cared that the house ended up being littered with little cement nuggets? Unless they've torn down your ghetto ass trailer, the place is probably still full of minature statues, like some macabre museum.
    I dont get it either. It also sounds rather impossible that a mouse gets totaly cemented up from nose to tail. It sounds more reasonable to me that the cement would from a block in the mouse its stomach and rest of the digestion organs. This would turn out to be fatal, but in my opnion alot of tissue would not get hard and will rott.
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '09 21:42
    I like the eskimo who seems to only be able to say "good idea". This is my new catch phrase to stupidity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree