1. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    17 May '09 03:49
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I don't give a crap if you care what happens to me or my City, that just shows what kind of a character you are.
    Yes, I also judge people's character based on what they post on the interwebz...
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '09 13:23
    Originally posted by Raven69
    Yes, I also judge people's character based on what they post on the interwebz...
    When they make fun people who have lost their homes in a fire, you need not be a rocket scientist, or a shrink, to figure out their character.
  3. Joined
    24 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:57
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Amex?
    tequilla
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:30
    The only sanctimonoius prick is yourself. You don't know crap about what is going on in Halifax, you spend a little time here in a drunken haze with a few friends, and all you have told is lies about Halifax, Nova Scotia, which makes you also a liar.

Insurance can rebuild, but there are pictures and memories that can never be replaced. You are not smar ...[text shortened]... ingle soul in your sorry life so far, judging from the way you make fun of others hardships.
    Wow, take a chill pill.

For a follower of an idiot hypocrite like Red Night, who proclaims peace and love and morality in an internet forum, I'd say you're getting quite angry and "non-TSM".

Perhaps it's time to take some time off the forums, don't you think?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '09 17:352 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Wow, take a chill pill.

For a follower of an idiot hypocrite like Red Night, who proclaims peace and love and morality in an internet forum, I'd say you're getting quite angry and "non-TSM".

Perhaps it's time to take some time off the forums, don't you think?
    Well not speaking to me any more lasted a long time, I guess you are a liar. Also if you agree it is ok to make fun of people who have lost their homes in a fire, I place you in the same group as HOH!

It would be nice if just every once in a while you actually knew what was going on, before typing sillyness!
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '09 18:13
    This thread started as mouse killing fun, now RUNED! I didn't even get to my auto firing pellet mouse cannon or methanol mouse flame thrower.
  7. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    18 May '09 02:29
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Now all we need is a nice mullet to go with that new sport.
    Mullet mice trapping. A potential olympic sport.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    18 May '09 06:421 edit
    Well not speaking to me any more lasted a long time, I guess you are a liar. Also if you agree it is ok to make fun of people who have lost their homes in a fire, I place you in the same group as HOH!

It would be nice if just every once in a while you actually knew what was going on, before typing sillyness!
    😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree