i'm glad you beat yer dad,
    but, it ain't so hard to do...
    handcuff him to his favorite doll,
    and whack his ass till it's blue...
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 May '16 22:32
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    OK look Andy. Your profile indicates that you are 17 yet you now say you're 12. You've said elsewhere you're in grade 8. What's a 17 year old doing in grade 8 or how is it a 12 year old is on a site with an age restriction (minimum 13)? What's up with that dude?
    hold on Andy
    we'll figure it out
    what year were you born?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 May '16 23:23
    Originally posted by Seitse
    IT'S NOT BUTTER!
    I can't believe a team wearing blue won the EPL and didn't buy it.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 May '16 23:25
    My dad used to let me beat him at chess, now I can beat him without my queen and he wishes he had taken the glory when he could. No mercy.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 May '16 00:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    My dad used to let me beat him at chess, now I can beat him without my queen and he wishes he had taken the glory when he could. No mercy.
    OK. Now the knee pads are making sense.πŸ˜€
  6. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    16 May '16 18:03
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    hold on Andy
    we'll figure it out
    what year were you born?
    I am 12 years old. Don't judge. I don't really care that my elo is in the 900s, It's not like my dad has a RHP account. I don't concentrate as much on RHP, but I do when i'm at home. Thats why my elo is so low. There is a reason I had said this, it was because I wasn't content with myself. I thought there were actually nice people in the world (like HandyAndy, the only one who complimented me) and I needed to know that people cared. I don't want to be known as the one who 'just lived his life', I want to be out there. Make friends. And anyway, why are you hating on me? Don't you have something else to do?
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 May '16 18:391 edit
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    I am 12 years old. Don't judge. I don't really care that my elo is in the 900s, It's not like my dad has a RHP account. I don't concentrate as much on RHP, but I do when i'm at home. Thats why my elo is so low. There is a reason I had said this, it was because I wasn't content with myself. I thought there were actually nice people in the world (like Hand ...[text shortened]... there. Make friends. And anyway, why are you hating on me? Don't you have something else to do?
    I'm not judging you Andy
    you say you are 17 in your profile
    if you are just clowning
    that's fine

edit: i notice that you have changed your age to 12 in your profile
    good for you
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 May '16 19:15
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    I am 12 years old. Don't judge. I don't really care that my elo is in the 900s, It's not like my dad has a RHP account. I don't concentrate as much on RHP, but I do when i'm at home. Thats why my elo is so low. There is a reason I had said this, it was because I wasn't content with myself. I thought there were actually nice people in the world (like Hand ...[text shortened]... there. Make friends. And anyway, why are you hating on me? Don't you have something else to do?
    They don't hate you, Andrew. It's just their barbaric way of welcoming a new member.

You'll be "out there" soon enough. Stick with it. πŸ˜‰
  9. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    16 May '16 19:42
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    They don't hate you, Andrew. It's just their barbaric way of welcoming a new member.

You'll be "out there" soon enough. Stick with it. πŸ˜‰
    thanks man. means a lot.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 May '16 20:55
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I'm a Jew Mexican midget wrestler. Truth.
    The really creepy thing is ... you weren't born that way. You work at it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree