1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 19:123 edits
    - people who downplay internet and e-mail and camera surveillance by this--->
    "I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails, and if they want to see my naked butt in hotel bathroom, I'll gladly let them do it..."

Those people are lowest kind of life on Earth, they don't deserve to live. Rats do, cockroaches do, but those people don't.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 19:16
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    "I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails, and if the want o see my naked butt in hotel bathroom, I'll let them do it gladly..."

Those people are lowest kind of life on Earth, they don't deserve to live. Rats do, cockroaches do, but those people don't.
    What ever happened to, "To each his/her own"? πŸ˜‰
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 20:01
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    What ever happened to, "To each his/her own"? πŸ˜‰
    Those who said that all disappeared and weren't heard from again. In a freakish coincidence, the supply of glue went way up shortly thereafter.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 20:10
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Those who said that all disappeared and weren't heard from again. In a freakish coincidence, the supply of glue went way up shortly thereafter.
    Well imagine that.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 21:59
    "I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails, and if they want to see my naked butt in hotel bathroom, I'll gladly let them do it..."

There is lower than that: those who watch, listen, and read what the others don't have the sense to hide.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:05
    There is a purity in living your life with nothing to hide. If that describes you, please post your secret bank info. thx
  7. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 12:15
    [b]- people who downplay internet and e-mail and camera surveillance by this--->
    "I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails
    Agree 100%.

Its like saying ' I have nothing to say so who cares about free speech'
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 05:312 edits
    Originally posted by apathist
    There is a purity in living your life with nothing to hide. If that describes you, please post your secret bank info. thx
    I don't trust banks. I keep a few hundred dollars in a bank for paying bills, but most of my fortune is stashed under the mattress in my bedroom... no one will think of looking for it there.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 10:48
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I don't trust banks. I keep a few hundred dollars in a bank for paying bills, but most of my fortune is stashed under the mattress in my bedroom... no one will think of looking for it there.
    Amateur! ... put it in a dirty sock
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 10:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I hide wads of c-notes in fake wall sockets. And the big bank isIn the wall. Note. Keep a hammer or small axe handy in case of fire
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 12:14
    diaper

who raids diapers
  12. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 12:46
    I use my dirty socks for an entirely different deposit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree