General Forum

General Forum

1. Standard memberbadradgeronline
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    13 Feb '20 13:33
    its 3am and paddys wife hears him clattering downthe stairs, half an hour later he climbs back into bed, she asks him where he had been, Paddy told her that next doors gate had been rattling in the wind becase they had forgot to lock it, he sai it had kept him awake for hours, he rolled over and gave out a little chuckle, his wife said "whats tittled you Paddy", He said I took the lock of our gate see how they like it.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Feb '20 13:59
    @badradger said
    its 3am and paddys wife hears him clattering downthe stairs, half an hour later he climbs back into bed, she asks him where he had been, Paddy told her that next doors gate had been rattling in the wind becase they had forgot to lock it, he sai it had kept him awake for hours, he rolled over and gave out a little chuckle, his wife said "whats tittled you Paddy", He said I took the lock of our gate see how they like it.
    Paddy sure was a sly fox.
  3. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    13 Feb '20 17:52
    The following was my late father’s favorite Irish joke and he told it every St. Patrick’s Day, in an attempt to highlight his Irish heritage, whether anyone wanted to hear it or not:

Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd just been run over by a train. His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut and bruised and he's walking with a limp.

"What happened to you?" asks Sean, the bartender.

"Jamie O'Conner and me had a fight," says Paddy.

"That little sod, O'Conner," says Sean, "He couldn't do that to you, he must have had something in his hand."

"That he did," says Paddy, "a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin' he gave me with it."

"Well," says Sean, "you should have defended yourself. Didn't you have something in your hand?"

"That I did," said Paddy. "Mrs. O'Conner's breast, and a thing of beauty it was, but useless in a fight."
  4. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    13 Feb '20 22:401 edit
    Sinn Fein might get control of Dail Eirrean. There's an Irish Joke, and no mistake.
  5. Arch Stantons Grave
    Moves
    13 Feb '20 23:12
    Paddy and Mick get off the boat in Canada.
    They walk past a lumber yard that has a sign outside saying 'Tree Fellers Wanted.'
    Paddy turns to Mick and says ' sure if Sheamus was here we could have all gotten a job.'
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 01:411 edit

Removed by poster

7. Geneva
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 09:18
    I expected there to be significant numbers of posters here who would take offence at negative national stereotypes.
  8. Standard memberbadradgeronline
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 11:571 edit
    @divegeester said
    I expected there to be significant numbers of posters here who would take offence at negative national stereotypes.
    non specific racist joke,a chinaman,english man,japanese,canadian,french,indian,pakistani, aussie,kiwi,south american,african, belgian,swiss,austrian, polish,german,korean,american,centralamerican,eskimo, irish &scotsman all try to enter a posh club but the bouncer says"sorry lads but I cant let you in without a Thai".
  9. Geneva
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 12:05
    @badradger said
    non specific racist joke,a chinaman,english man,japanese,canadian,french,indian,pakistani, aussie,kiwi,south american,african, belgian,swiss,austrian, polish,german,korean,american,centralamerican,eskimo, irish &scotsman all try to enter a posh club but the bouncer says"sorry lads but I cant let you in without a Thai".
    Ha!

I bet you thumbed down my other post?
  10. Standard memberbadradgeronline
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 13:081 edit
    @divegeester said
    Ha!

I bet you thumbed down my other post?
    I SURE DIDnow for a sexist joke
    happy valentines day to all you beautifull ladies

all you fat birds keep your chins up
    Its pancake Tuesday next week.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 14:292 edits
    @divegeester said
    I for one am shocked, sickened and appalled!

To protest the stereotypes, I'm sitting here eating a plate full of potatoes and am washing it down with some whiskey.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 14:38
    @badradger said
    I SURE DIDnow for a sexist joke
    happy valentines day to all you beautifull ladies

all you fat birds keep your chins up
    Its pancake Tuesday next week.
    If you hate being PC, you how about some female blond black jokes?
  13. Standard memberbadradgeronline
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 15:10
    @whodey said
    If you hate being PC, you how about some female blond black jokes?
    I never said PC.....dont do interacial jokes but sex is ok
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 15:111 edit
    @badradger said
    I never said PC.....dont do interacial jokes but sex is ok
    Interracial sex jokes?

Scared of the brown shirts, aren't ya!

Confession is good for the soul and I promise you won't lose your NBA team either.
  15. Standard memberbadradgeronline
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 15:221 edit
    @whodey said
    Interracial sex jokes?

Scared of the brown shirts, aren't ya!

Confession is good for the soul and I promise you won't lose your NBA team either.
    WTF is NBA/Fecking Brown shirts u Moron