1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 20:13
    filing my State and Federal tax Returns..I am GLAD to pay taxes all year then pay more April 15th. Our National debt is only $21 TRILLION dollars.. oh and gas has just shot up again to $3.50 for the cheapest choice..
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 20:41
    Originally posted by @ogb
    filing my State and Federal tax Returns..I am GLAD to pay taxes all year then pay more April 15th. Our National debt is only $21 TRILLION dollars.. oh and gas has just shot up again to $3.50 for the cheapest choice..
    Go get stoned?! 😛
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 21:40
    $3.50 ??? for how much? a gallon I suspect.

NZ price hovers around NZ$2 per litre.
    About NZ$10 per gallon ... about US$7.50 a gallon.

... we manage!
  4. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 21:581 edit
    this is good, people can often be too lazy and drive when they don't need to, i would increase petrol prices more
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 01:491 edit
    You're overthinking. Of course we all are glad to pay for roads and sewers and hospitals and other infrastructure stuff. But if final figures piss you off, run for senate or something.

Btw any american whining about gas prices has just pissed off all europeans.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 11:22
    Originally posted by @apathist
    You're overthinking. Of course we all are glad to pay for roads and sewers and hospitals and other infrastructure stuff. But if final figures piss you off, run for senate or something.

Btw any american whining about gas prices has just pissed off all europeans.
    Ya wanna piss off Europeans (and a lot of the rest of the world)? Just say "Soccer/football" sucks.😲😀
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Apr '18 23:261 edit
    My eight year old girl was in a soccer game on a well-used field after a rainstorm. Watching all those kids stop at the edge of a big puddle still cracks me up.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Apr '18 11:19
    Originally posted by @apathist
    My eight year old girl was in a soccer game on a well-used field after a rainstorm. Watching all those kids stop at the edge of a big puddle still cracks me up.
    Doesn't she watch Peppa Pig?!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree