1. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 19:49
    Is there a way to see the entire list of moves when in Analyze Board mode? When in that mode, I see a list of the white and black moves 1 through 11. I cannot scroll down that list.
    Thanks.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 19:51
    Sure, there is. And I could tell you. But it's going to cost you.

Do you have PayPal?
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 19:52
    Originally posted by Cleojuly
    Is there a way to see the entire list of moves when in Analyze Board mode? When in that mode, I see a list of the white and black moves 1 through 11. I cannot scroll down that list.
    Thanks.
    pay no attention to seitse, he is fubar...

use the slider on the far right side of the board...
    that should provide you with all yer moves...
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 20:06
    Originally posted by rookie54
    pay no attention to seitse, he is fubar...

use the slider on the far right side of the board...
    that should provide you with all yer moves...
    You communist!

FREE ENTERPRISE NOW!
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 22:04
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You communist!

FREE ENTERPRISE NOW!
    You will make plenty from your novel.
  6. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 23:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    ...FREE ENTERPRISE NOW!...
    Seitse's other money making attempt at RHP (How to Play Chess Good $5) failed when people noticed his 5 year high rating was 1380. 😛
  7. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 05:14
    Thank you rookie 54. But could you please be a bit more descriptive in your explanation. I did manage to get the slider to appear a couple of times, but usually it does not appear.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 10:04
    Thank you rookie 54. But could you please be a bit more descriptive in your explanation. I did manage to get the slider to appear a couple of times, but usually it does not appear.
    FFS
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 10:42
    Could it be the color of the slider? I have issues on some sites where the color of the slider is the same or nearly the same as the background color and it is invisible. I find it by fishing around where I think the slider should be. I get that on McMaster Carr websites.
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 15:59
    this is merely a matter of technique...
    let's begin with yer mouse/trackpad and whether or not you can view yer mouse pointer as you move the pointer around yer screen...
    now,
    i am more than positive you are able to see it, other wise you'd not have been able to make more than 10k moves in yer nearly seven years at the site...
    but i digress,
    unless i am wrong, there is a 'slider' on the far right side of every browser window that opens on yer computer screen...
    by yer reply to me, you are able to see it, at least occasionally, so you know of what i speak...
    now, the following is what you must do,
    1. position the mouse pointer directly over the slider
    2. left click/and hold to capture the slider
    3. move yer mouse forward and back upon yer desktop to make the slider move "up and down" on the computer screen (over the browser slider)
    4. this will allow you to see all of the moves you and yer opponent have made

alternatively,
    if you position yer mouse pointer over the screen that has the moves field, and use yer mouse scroll wheel, you will be able to scroll thru each move individually (and the pieces on the board will move as well)

alternatively,
    if you position yer mouse pointer over the moves field and then use yer keyboard arrow pad (lord, i hope you know of what i speak) to move the stuff around till you get what it is yer looking for...

if none of my advice here works,
    and i do realize that this is entirely possible,
    do not contact me again, i am an olde man and i do not want teenagers on my lawn...
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 16:00
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    FFS
    i know, right???
  12. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 16:381 edit
    If the analyze board window is too narrow the large slider for the analyze board covers up the small slider for the moves list...widen the analyze board window and you should see the moves list slider.

Is everyone out there saying...oh...now?...just asking 😀
  13. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 17:18
    Originally posted by LEUR
    If the analyze board window is too narrow the large slider for the analyze board [b]covers up the small slider for the moves list...widen the analyze board window and you should see the moves list slider.

Is everyone out there saying...oh...now?...just asking 😀[/b]
    Thanks LEUR,
    but I still can't see the slider for the moves list. I made the Analyze Board awfully wide, but still no second slider.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 17:48
    Thanks LEUR,
    but I still can't see the slider for the moves list. I made the Analyze Board awfully wide, but still no second slider.
    Just as a reality check, how many moves have been made in that game? What game are you talking about?
  15. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 17:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just as a reality check, how many moves have been made in that game? What game are you talking about?
    ..oh...😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree