1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 13:27
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    There's a 100 threads about that nonissue in the clan forum, why do feel the need to hijack threads in the GF?

Nobody cares.
    If it's such a "non-issue", then why are there "100 threads" about it?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 15:221 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Check out my youtube chess channel Crusty, it has over one hundred videos of material i have studied from a diverse range of chess authors, including, IM Bangiev, GM Stein, Russian chess coach Alexander Bartashnikov and many others. In most if not all of these videos I cite the authors and the reference the works that the video is based upon. Can y ...[text shortened]... something about Bulls, perhaps farming is your true vocation because you are a very poor troll.
    Wobbie,
    We both know I am not even going to bother checking out your youtube chess channel. I don't care you have games there by. Doesn't mean you have the time to actually study any of it. How can you when you are always in here. Any time I drop by you are here. You seep to slack off after a certain time of the day, I believe I know the brews are the reason for this. As you've made yourself look silly on several occasions! 😉

IF I'm a troll what the hell does that make you?? I believe we are all trolls that post on here daily!

Far as I am concerned you are still full of B.S. right up to the eyeballs, my old friend.

Kindest Regards,
    All my best to your poor Wife, as usual,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 15:30
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    We both know I am not even going to bother checking out your youtube chess channel. I don't care you have games there by. Doesn't mean you have the time to actually study any of it. How can you when you are always in here. Any time I drop by you are here. You seep to slack off after a certain time of the day, I believe I know the bre ...[text shortened]... the eyeballs, my old friend.

Kindest Regards,
    All my best to your poor Wife, as usual,
    -VR
    More empty rhetoric unworthy of anyone's attention. Empirical evidence difficult to argue against, isn't it Crusty.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    More empty rhetoric unworthy of anyone's attention. Empirical evidence difficult to argue against, isn't it Crusty.
    Wobbie,
    You haven't given me any evidence, just your word on something, and we ALL know how good your word is don't we. About as worthy as some swamp land I could sell you that is going to be worth a lot of money some day.... LOL .....

What I have to say seems to be worthy of your attention, you always seem to answer. You say one thing and do another, but you've always been that way.

-VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:552 edits
    Wobbie,
    You haven't given me any evidence, just your word on something, and we ALL know how good your word is don't we. About as worthy as some swamp land I could sell you that is going to be worth a lot of money some day.... LOL .....

What I have to say seems to be worthy of your attention, you always seem to answer. You say one thing and do another, but you've always been that way.

-VR
    I have and you refused to consider it. Tell the forum how its possible to make a chess video based on an excerpt from a chess publication without having studied the literature and the games. If you cannot then please shut up because your empty rhetoric is very dull.
  6. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If it's such a "non-issue", then why are there "100 threads" about it?
    It's because there are a bunch of madmen who wont let go of the past. Instead of adapting the the new meta game by forming alliances with other clans, they would rather whine on the forums. It's been 11 months of the same posters making the same points in all their posts. Never making progress, nothing changes, it goes on and on. Madmen, all of you. I can understand why RC and lemondrop do it. They seem to get some kind of jolly pissing off the clowns in the clan forums. Getting them all riled up. It is actually pretty funny. But also kind of sad how the clowns take the bait time after time. I can only imagine how all that raw hatred that you have for them affects your mental state. It is obvious this issue is on your mind too much, here you are in the GF chasing down robbie just to start an argument. Just let it go for your own good. It is absurd that you take the clan system so seriously, it isn't a competitive format at all. It was never designed to be.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 17:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think there are other things that are more likely to cause risky chess moves, such as playing in the nude in your home office when you haven't locked the door,
    DANGER CHESS!!!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 17:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think there are other things that are more likely to cause risky chess moves, such as playing in the nude in your home office when you haven't locked the door,
    FMF,
    LOL....Could give us all some examples please!

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 17:06
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    It's because there are a bunch of madmen who wont let go of the past. Instead of adapting the the new meta game by forming alliances with other clans, they would rather whine on the forums. It's been 11 months of the same posters making the same points in all their posts. Never making progress, nothing changes, it goes on and on. Madmen, all of you. ...[text shortened]... the clan system so seriously, it isn't a competitive format at all. It was never designed to be.
    KnightStalker,
    Why get involved with something you are have no part of. You are not even in a clan from what I can see.

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 21:02
    Could give us all some examples please!
    Of course I could, but I'm not going to.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 22:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Of course I could, but I'm not going to.
    FMF,

Just saying you are afraid to get a ban would be ok. 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 23:49
    FMF,

Just saying you are afraid to get a ban would be ok. 😉

-VR
    Silly boy, mods don't ban each other.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 23:572 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Silly boy, mods don't ban each other.
    LOL....He doesn't sound or act like one. 😉

Perhaps he is scared that Russ would give him a ban. I remember way back Phlabs saying he had got onekl ( OR was it bans, been a long time.) Wonder who he is now?

-VR
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 01:361 edit
    KnightStalker,
    Why get involved with something you are have no part of. You are not even in a clan from what I can see.

-VR
    I'm not involved in it either and have never commented on it. But all it means to me is sore losers looking to blame someone else and accuse them of cheating. I was once accused of cheating by my opponent after winning an over the board game. There were other people watching and they did not spot any cheating, but apparently winning a game is 'cheating' if you're playing a much stronger opponent.
    So if you're supposed to lose, but you end up winning, then you've done something wrong... (?)
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:10
    Just saying you are afraid to get a ban would be ok.
    A ban?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree