1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 02:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Great Big Stees, are you the "qualified Urologist on Duty in the house?"
    If so, my people will get back to your people early next week.
    My people will not be available next week I'm afraid as we will all be at the Urinary Tracked convention, held this year in Bladderstrom, Sweden.
  2. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 07:021 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    My people will not be available next week I'm afraid as we will all be at the Urinary Tracked convention, held this year in Bladderstrom, Sweden.
    How unfortunate that I will be abroad next week and shan't be able to see you!
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 17:23
    Originally posted by lolof
    How unfortunate that I will be abroad next week and shan't be able to see you!
    Hang on. Haven't you always been "a broad"?
  4. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:19
    Hang on. Haven't you always been "a broad"?
    Yes, and I will be next week as well.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:581 edit
    Yes, and I will be next week as well.
    lolof, what a truly gracious Svenska Lady you are....
    Sir Stees certainly does have a Senior Prom King's sense of humor
    with his 2015 Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom Queen.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 03:20
    "June 11, 2015

Guest Survey of the Off Topic Opinion Café's International Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres:

[Favorable: 35] [Unfavorable: 24] = [Total Hors d'Oeuvres Served: 59]." ~Chef Bleu
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 00:51
    "June 11, 2015

Guest Survey of the Off Topic Opinion Café's International Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres:

[Favorable: 35] [Unfavorable: 24] = [Total Hors d'Oeuvres Served: 59]." ~Chef Bleu
    I note, with some displeasure, that there is no sushi.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 01:40
    I note, with some displeasure, that there is no sushi.
    "Our Maître d' Alexander informed me early this morning that our Off Topic Opinion Café's
    International Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres will feature sushi tomorrow." ~Chef Bleu

cc: lolof; Russ;
  9. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 07:34
    "Our Maître d' Alexander informed me early this morning that our Off Topic Opinion Café's
    International Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres will feature sushi tomorrow." ~Chef Bleu

cc: lolof; Russ;
    I trust the menue also includes a variety of Italian food?
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 13:291 edit
    "lolof, since I'll be hosting a private wedding party this afternoon and evening
    my detailed reply must wait until tomorrow. Kind Regards, Chef Bleu"

cc. Sir Stees; Boston Lad;
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 12:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    I take it you find these particular words memorable because they are a daft generalization that can't be substantiated?
    And because he has never had to suffer the fallout of this woman's actions.
    Not everything that's done is good. Sometimes, idle talk would have been better.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 13:10
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    And because he has never had to suffer the fallout of this woman's actions.
    Not everything that's done is good. Sometimes, idle talk would have been better.
    Would you care to substantiate these opinions you've expressed for the benefit of all contributors to Off Topic Opinion Café ?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 13:404 edits
    "Tuesday, 16, 2015

Dear lolof, the wedding Saturday afternoon and evening was well attended. This beautiful bride and handsome groom exchanged vows they themselves had written. The famous bands which provided the music delighted both young and older couples on the large ballroom dance floor. We received hundreds of compliments on the large trays of International Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres which were served. Sunday and Monday my staff and I needed to take some time off to rest. Of course our Maître d' Alexander will be pleased to prepare any and all varieties of Italian foods you wish. Please let him know your preferences for appetizers, soups and salads, entrees and desserts. Oh, and don't forget to include the names of your favorite fine wines which will be added to the Off Topic Opinion Café's Wine Cellar.

As always, Chef Bleu"
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 15:12
    Great Big Stees, are you the "qualified Urologist on Duty in the house?"
    If so, my people will get back to your people early next week.
    if he is I need a camera inserted into my urinary tract.
  15. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 15:501 edit
    "Tuesday, 16, 2015

Dear lolof, the wedding Saturday afternoon and evening was well attended. This beautiful bride and handsome groom exchanged vows they themselves had written. The famous bands which provided the music delighted both young and older couples on the large ballroom dance floor. We received hundreds of compliments on the large trays of ...[text shortened]... wines which will be added to the Off Topic Opinion Café's Wine Cellar.

As always, Chef Bleu"
    Well, I had to go through the menus of similar previous arrangements, and I would suggest the following:

Appetizer:
    - Hand-Breaded Calamari , thinly cut and lightly fried. Served with spicy marinara sauce.

Salad:
    - Italian Wedge: iceberg wedge, applewood smoked bacon, candied pecans, gorgonzola, roma tomatoes and apple slices in a roasted garlic ranch.

From the grill:
    - Lemon Pepper Salmon: grilled fillet topped with artichokes, roma tomatoes and spinach in a lemon butter wine sauce. Served with roasted rosemary potatoes.

and for Dessert:
    - Tiramisu: ladyfinger cookies soaked in coffee and layered between a sweet italian custard blended with rum and coffee liqueur.

Choice of wine: I would leave that to the restaurant to decide.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree