1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 23:51
    I'd like this forum to be called Puzzles and Word Games, so that it could accommodate things like "word association" and leave General for the kind of general frivolity many of us see as entertainment. If you have any ideas or requests it would be another place to visit. Head over there now if you're interested, the more the merrier.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    I'd like this forum to be called Puzzles and Word Games, so that it could accommodate things like "word association" and leave General for the kind of general frivolity many of us see as entertainment. If you have any ideas or requests it would be another place to visit. Head over there now if you're interested, the more the merrier.
    I approve of this idea, have you raised it with Russ?

Edit: I see you have.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 00:01
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Yes, I also agreed in "Site Ideas" where you suggested the change.

-VR
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 05:00
    Thanks guys. 🙂
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 08:27
    Sounds fine.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 16:12
    Thread 175521

Sometimes we can use cool site features 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree