General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 Aug '16 12:101 edit
    My dear doltish urchins,

    Welcome to the patented, copyrighted and trademarked Dream
    Interpretation Corner™, the go-to place when you have a
    dream and desperately require for its interpretation, mostly because,
    let ourselves be honest about it, you have nothing better to do.

    During this limited introduction phase, the service is completely
    free, though hurry up because this offer won't be here anymore in the
    near future. Once we evolve into a subscription stage (for just $9.99
    a month!
    ) you won't be able to get your dreams interpreted.

    For your dream to be interpreted herein, it is mandatory that
    when describing it here in detail you address me as Your Shamanic
    Holiness Pawang ShamWow
    . Otherwise, your
    dream will be ignored and bad vibes will come to
    you in the form of genital warts.

    No pranksters, please.

    You're welcome.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    05 Aug '16 13:36
    Originally posted by Seitse
    My dear doltish urchins,

    Welcome to the patented, copyrighted and trademarked [b]D
    ream
    Interpretation Corner™, the go-to place when you have a
    dream and desperately require for its interpretation, mostly because,
    let ourselves be honest about it, you have nothing better to do.

    During this limited introduction phase, the serv ...[text shortened]... es will come to
    you in the form of genital warts.

    No pranksters, please.

    You're welcome.[/b]
    Dear Shamanic Holiness Bawang ShamWow...
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

    Where do I send my bank account, please?
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138475
    05 Aug '16 13:38
    dear Your Shamanic Holiness Pawang ShamWow,

    my dream came to me last night,
    involving a young lad of about 12 who danced lithely in the moonlight outside my bedroom window...
    there were kitchen utensils hanging from the ceiling, but, they were not part of the dream...
    and flowing water, i remember there was flowing water at some point...
    freakykbh was singing some song, but his tune was flat...
    i found myself, in the dream, naked, in front of a keyboard that smelled of bleach and black tea...

    what is wrong with the brexit???
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 Aug '16 13:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Dear Shamanic Holiness Bawang ShamWow...
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

    Where do I send my bank account, please?
    I often speak with Reverend King through the Ouija board. I just
    checked with him and he's not amused by you ripping him off.
    Expect a lawsuit from counselor Beetlejuice anytime soon.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 Aug '16 13:51
    Originally posted by rookie54
    dear Your Shamanic Holiness Pawang ShamWow,

    my dream came to me last night,
    involving a young lad of about 12 who danced lithely in the moonlight outside my bedroom window...
    there were kitchen utensils hanging from the ceiling, but, they were not part of the dream...
    and flowing water, i remember there was flowing water at some point...
    freak ...[text shortened]... front of a keyboard that smelled of bleach and black tea...

    what is wrong with the brexit???
    Thank you, young Hooboolooboowan, peas be upon your mash.

    The dancing young lad represents a desire to be more carefree
    and playful
    while the moonlight symbolizes a repressed
    aspect of the self. I will skip the kitchen utensils as they are
    not part of the dream. Now, the water part is puzzling, as it
    depends how the water was flowing which will determine if
    your subconscious perceives Freaky as a whine-addicted bee-
    atch or a guru. The nudity plus the bleach, specially if it was
    the bleaching between your buttcheeks (no mention of it but
    I presume), represents the wish of being perceived by others
    as how you truly are.

    Based on the above, the answer you are seeking is: Cheerios.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    05 Aug '16 14:53
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I often speak with Reverend King through the Ouija board. I just
    checked with him and he's not amused by you ripping him off.
    Expect a lawsuit from counselor Beetlejuice anytime soon.
    Are you trying to say a white guy can't have four black kids, can't hold out hope for their future on the red hills of Georgia?
    What's this country coming to?
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 Aug '16 15:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Are you trying to say a white guy can't have four black kids, can't hold out hope for their future on the red hills of Georgia?
    What's this country coming to?
    As far as I know, you could have at least one Seitse-looking child.
    But that would not be the black one.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    05 Aug '16 15:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    As far as I know, you could have at least one Seitse-looking child.
    But that would not be the black one.
    Whachewtawkinbout, Willis?
    You seen all my baby mamas?
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    05 Aug '16 17:25
    Originally posted by Seitse
    My dear doltish urchins,

    Welcome to the patented, copyrighted and trademarked [b]D
    ream
    Interpretation Corner™, the go-to place when you have a
    dream and desperately require for its interpretation, mostly because,
    let ourselves be honest about it, you have nothing better to do.

    During this limited introduction phase, the serv ...[text shortened]... es will come to
    you in the form of genital warts.

    No pranksters, please.

    You're welcome.[/b]
    A grave error has occurred Your Slabmatic Holeinit Pragwag Shatnow.

    It's all a dream. How do you interpret that?
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 Aug '16 18:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's all a dream. How do you interpret that?
    Dreaming about a dream symbolizes a waking life desire.

    Right now I desire a Virgin Mary. How about you?
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    06 Aug '16 01:48
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Dreaming about a dream symbolizes a waking life desire.

    Right now I desire a Virgin Mary. How about you?
    "Dreaming about a dream symbolizes a waking life desire."

    I could really run with that. I mean, if life is a dream, then whether one is asleep or awake fulfilling the dream is to be desired. That is, if the dream is the correct one.

    "Right now I desire a Virgin Mary. How about you?"

    I've been working in the hot sun all week siding my house. Went through a case of beer staying hydrated. 😉
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    06 Aug '16 04:02
    Your Shamaniac Holiness Pawang ShamWow,

    I have this recurring dream that I’m giving my acceptance speech in front of the Nobel Prize Committee, and all the world’s dignitaries are there, presidents, royalty, Kaley Cuomo, and suddenly I look down from the podium and realize — they’re all naked.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Aug '16 07:56
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Your Shamaniac Holiness Pawang ShamWow,

    I have this recurring dream that I’m giving my acceptance speech in front of the Nobel Prize Committee, and all the world’s dignitaries are there, presidents, royalty, Kaley Cuomo, and suddenly I look down from the podium and realize — they’re all naked.
    Oh my sweet, sweet kohai,

    The acceptance speech signifies a message from the
    unconscious
    . Nudity, and of the kind of such refined guests,
    represents insecurity caused by having revealed a private
    aspect of your life to others while, simultaneously, a relief for
    having been noticed. Henceforth, your unconscious is
    relieved that coming out of the closet brought you the attention
    you were craving.

    Overall, you have a serious case of copyrightus infringitis as
    this is an old trope. Freaky and you will be contacted by the
    Copyright Office soon.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    06 Aug '16 11:42
    I thought I was just hot for Kaley Cuomo.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Aug '16 14:18
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I thought I was just hot for Kaley Cuomo.
    Who is Kaley Cuomo?

    Why can't you kids like normal stuff, like, you know, Divine or
    Ru Paul?
Back to Top