Sequence

SubscriberFMF
General 02 Dec '15 12:18
  1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 12:181 edit
    If you were given a little box at about 5 pm containing a bun, a rissole, a small bag of peanuts, a tube shaped chocolate wafer, a chili pepper, a blob of sort of solidified semolina, and a tangerine, what order would you eat them in?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 12:59
    If you were going to arrange for a friend to visit 5 European countries one after the other ~ Portugal, Denmark, Monaco, Turkey and the UK ~ and airfares and distances travelled are of no concern - which order would you place them in the itinerary?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 13:12
    Tangerine first, coz I always eat fruit first, and Turkey first so that everything after it goes easier.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 13:261 edit
    If you were going to introduce someone to classic British rock, in which order would you lend them one album each by Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who and Queen?
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 14:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you were going to introduce someone to classic British rock, in which order would you lend them one album each by Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who and Queen?
    You are turning into one of the windbags you used to scourge
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 14:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you were given a little box at about 5 pm containing a bun, a rissole, a small bag of peanuts, a tube shaped chocolate wafer, a chili pepper, a blob of sort of solidified semolina, and a tangerine, what order would you eat them in?
    Bun
    Small bag of peanuts
    Tangerine
    Chocolate wafer
    Chili pepper
    Semolina blob
    Rissole
    Box

there would be a gap of approximately 36 years between the chocolate wafer and the chili pepper
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 17:282 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '15 23:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If I were to answer, she would be very surprised to find me talking about what she thinks and feels on a message board with people she doesn't know, that much I can say. 🙂
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '15 00:00
    If these were the following five world news stories of the day, what order would you put them in: the UK air force accidentally bombs a primary school in a suburb of Raqqa killing 20 ~ a lone gunman in New Orleans kills 20 in a busy shopping centre ~ 20 villagers in Vietnamese village found poisoned after a remote Korean mining operation dumped toxic waste up river ~ a bridge in Belgium collapses during rush hour killing 20 motorists and others ~ Nigerian military overruns a village in the north of the country and finds 20 school girl hostages murdered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree