1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 06:312 edits
    As some of you know I live near the RHP offices in Newbury, Berkshire, England and have on occasion popped in to say hi. Anyway I'd like to make Russ a serious proposal to form a RHP members, players and forum contributors, syndicated minor shareholding group. We would probalby need no more than 30 of us in the group, each holding an equal share of a fixed % of the company. This number would enable us to raise sufficient funds to make it a worthwhile investment for us and for him.

OK he could turn it down, but if you you are interested in being on the initial list of this venture, please post below.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 07:561 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As some of you know I live near the RHP offices in Newbury, Berkshire, England and have on occasion popped in to say hi. Anyway I'd like to make Russ a serious proposal to form a RHP members, players and forum contributors, syndicated minor shareholding group. We would probalby need no more than 30 of us in the group, each holding an equal share of a fi ...[text shortened]... , but if you you are interested in being on the initial list of this venture, please post below.
    Happy AF Day!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 08:10
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Happy AF Day!
    YouTube
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 08:10
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Happy AF Day!
    Ok drew's in.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 08:52
    As some of you know I live near the RHP offices in Newbury, Berkshire, England and have on occasion popped in to say hi. Anyway I'd like to make Russ a serious proposal to form a RHP members, players and forum contributors, syndicated minor shareholding group. We would probalby need no more than 30 of us in the group, each holding an equal share of a fi ...[text shortened]... , but if you you are interested in being on the initial list of this venture, please post below.
    Okay, this almost sucked me in until I realized the date.

Good one.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 09:021 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, this almost sucked me in until I realized the date.

Good one.
    I was expecting people who guessed it to play along, but I suppose that was unrealistic as then they would look like they'd got fooled by it. Hey-ho maybe Very Rusty will be along later to demand "equalness for all"
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 14:48
    I was expecting people who guessed it to play along, but I suppose that was unrealistic as then they would look like they'd got fooled by it. Hey-ho maybe Very Rusty will be along later to demand "equalness for all"
    I think I saw him in the bank vault counting his dough to see just how much he had as discretionary funds. He might be in.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 15:06
    I fell for it. 😠

(Angry emoticon as lack the actual emotion of anger).
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Apr '17 13:25
    Enjoyed this one. For those who read only the first post, and this one, you'll be wanting to know where to send the checks/cheques, right?
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Apr '17 14:00
    Originally posted by Russ
    Enjoyed this one. For those who read only the first post, and this one, you'll be wanting to know where to send the checks/cheques, right?
    My cheque is in hand and waiting for the name of the payee and the address.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree