1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 13:45
    Originally posted by lolof
    "Try to get as much news as possible, I wanna know what he's up to - before things start happening, not after... is that clear? And report back as soon as you have anything."
    What's in it for me Spector? This guy Navy, from what I've heard on the street, is some mean guy. He's partial to, let's say, making it very "uncomfortable" for folks who are snitches so you gotta make it worth my while.
  2. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 14:09
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    What's in it for me Spector? This guy Navy, from what I've heard on the street, is some mean guy. He's partial to, let's say, making it very "uncomfortable" for folks who are snitches so you gotta make it worth my while.
    "I don't know how much you're getting now, but I double it. Forget about everything else, concentrate on this guy and do your job."
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 14:36
    "I don't know how much you're getting now, but I double it. Forget about everything else, concentrate on this guy and do your job."
    This guy is one tough customer Spector I really can't help you for anything less than triple my regular price but believe me it'll be worth your while. What ya say?
  4. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 14:55
    This guy is one tough customer Spector I really can't help you for anything less than triple my regular price but believe me it'll be worth your while. What ya say?
    In that case I'll triple your workload - more money, less sleep. To earn your money I expect you to know his every move and don't lose sight of him. And when I ask you questions, I want answers!
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 15:041 edit
    In that case I'll triple your workload - more money, less sleep. To earn your money I expect you to know his every move and don't lose sight of him. And when I ask you questions, I want answers!
    You know how I work Spector. You don't have a better informant on the force and at 3 times you're getting a bargain. I will need an advance as I'm...well a little short, and I don't mean my height. You gunna finish that donut?
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 15:18
    You know how I work Spector. You don't have a better informant on the force and at 3 times you're getting a bargain. I will need an advance as I'm...well a little short, and I don't mean my height. You gunna finish that donut?
    Here - take the donut too, can't have you starving, can we? And start earning!
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 15:21
    Here - take the donut too, can't have you starving, can we? And start earning!
    You're OK Spector...for a cop. I'll be in touch. Taxi!!
  8. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 15:26
    You're OK Spector...for a cop. I'll be in touch. Taxi!!
    Detective Inspector Lance Spector shook his head, ordered his fifth cup of coffee and a donut.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 15:33
    Detective Inspector Lance Spector shook his head, ordered his fifth cup of coffee and a donut.
    Carbunkle told the cabby to take him to #2435 Front Street down by the docks. When he arrived at his destination he checked to make sure he hadn't been followed and entered the building. Exiting by the back door he headed for the pier where there was a speedboat waiting for him, the powerful engine rumbling at the idle.
  10. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 15:50
    Carbunkle told the cabby to take him to #2435 Front Street down by the docks. When he arrived at his destination he checked to make sure he hadn't been followed and entered the building. Exiting by the back door he headed for the pier where there was a speedboat waiting for him, the powerful engine rumbling at the idle.
    This was how he enjoyed life, this was what he was good at and he was lucky to be smarter than other snitches - he may seem stupid but he had a secret agenda that he shared with nobody.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 16:18
    This was how he enjoyed life, this was what he was good at and he was lucky to be smarter than other snitches - he may seem stupid but he had a secret agenda that he shared with nobody.
    As Carbunkle pull away from the pier He was unaware of the stocky man watching His depature from the shadows, dressed in a sailor suit with a pipe in his mouth and sporting an anchor tattoo on each forearm.

The sailor muttered something under His breath as He turned and walked away from the docks in the direction of the 'Java Hut'.
  12. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 17:195 edits
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    As Carbunkle pull away from the pier He was unaware of the stocky man watching His depature from the shadows, dressed in a sailor suit with a pipe in his mouth and sporting an anchor tattoo on each forearm.

The sailor muttered something under His breath as He turned and walked away from the docks in the direction of the 'Java Hut'.
    While finishing his coffee, Spector felt lucky to have Carbunkle around. Although he knew that a snitch should never be fully trusted, he relied on Carbunkle's experiences, connections and his intuition, which had helped both of them in difficult situations. And now they faced a man with a reputation of being violent and perhaps even dangerous.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 18:37
    While finishing his coffee, Spector felt lucky to have Carbunkle around. Although he knew that a snitch should never be fully trusted, he relied on Carbunkle's experiences, connections and his intuition, which had helped both of them in difficult situations. And now they faced a man with a reputation of being violent and perhaps even dangerous.
    Just as Spector exited the Java Hut, Navy arrived in his red 1988 Bearcat 11. Spector went over and eyed the convertible asking the driver what it was. Navy told him and asked if he'd like to go for a drive. Spector declined his kind offer saying he had business to take care of. They shook hands and parted ways. Spector turned around as Navy made the left hand turn onto Belfour St. He had a chill go up his spine. Strange he thought.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 20:29
    Just as Spector exited the Java Hut, Navy arrived in his red 1988 Bearcat 11. Spector went over and eyed the convertible asking the driver what it was. Navy told him and asked if he'd like to go for a drive. Spector declined his kind offer saying he had business to take care of. They shook hands and parted ways. Spector turned around as Navy made the left hand turn onto Belfour St. He had a chill go up his spine. Strange he thought.
    There was only one inhabited house on balfour st, the rest being condemned and boarded up, the only person that lived on that street was his fiance Olive.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '13 20:43
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    There was only one inhabited house on balfour st, the rest being condemned and boarded up, the only person that lived on that street was his fiance Olive.
    Navy pulled up in front of Olive's house, turned off the engine and checked his hair in the rearview mirror. When he was satisfied that his wig was on properly he got out of the car and went to her front door.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree