1. Joined
    22 Jan '12
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 20:41
    Has anyone had experience of telepathy, including telepathy with an animal? Just curious.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 20:42
    Originally posted by brush
    Has anyone had experience of telepathy, including telepathy with an animal? Just curious.
    Someone knew I was going to post this...
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 20:51
    @Grampy-Bobby has quite recently been proclaiming some level of extra-sensory perception with "Kindred Spirits" in Thread 167657, perhaps he will engage you with his experiences.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 21:01
    Yes, absolutely, my Chihuahua and I engage in very animated conversations
    telepathically. Mostly about life and such.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 11:23
    I have only had experience of telepathy excluding telepathy with animals.
    So I'm sorry I cannot help you.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 17:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    @Grampy-Bobby has quite recently been proclaiming some level of extra-sensory perception with "Kindred Spirits" in Thread 167657, perhaps he will engage you with his experiences.
    23 Feb '16 12:17 / 4 edits (11 Pages)

"Kindred Spirits"

"Types of Kindred Spirits Kindred spirits come in all forms. A co-worker who hates the company as much as you do, a sibling who shares your parental frustrations or a neighbor who boycotts the same block party as you all count as kindred spirits. In an informal way, this term has come to mean someone you feel a connection with, or someone who understands you. There are kindred spirits who seem to share all of your goals, ambitions and thought processes and there are those who share with you only one unique quality. Someone who has a rare illness, for example, may find a kindred spirit in someone who has little in common with them except for a diagnosis.

Word Origins: "The words "kindred" and "spirit" both arose from the 13th century. Kindred evolved from the Old English word kinraden, which itself came from the word raeden, meaning to "condition" or "rule." Spirit has its roots in the Old French word, "espirit." The word kindred generally refers to family or relatives, while spirit has many meanings, including the original version of the word, espirit, meaning "soul, courage, vigor and breath." The term "kindred spirit" itself has an unclear history in terms of its first usage." http://kuriakon00.tripod.com/soulmate/kindred_spirits.html

"Observations: In recent months it's become increasingly apparent to me that "Kindred Spirits" may actually simultaneously send, receive and process impromptu/spontaneous Kindred Spirit Memos at odd hours of the day and night. These invisible yet palpable communications seem to suggest that a virtual conversation is taking place before the fact [especially when they're subsequently followed by an email or phone call which validates the date and time when they occurred with online and/or offline loved ones and trusted friends].

Let's brain storm this fascinating and as yet unexplored phenomena with your own personal observations and insights. Regards, GB"
    ________

Thanks, divegeester.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:16
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Someone knew I was going to post this...
    Well, to be fair, you do tend to pop up in the wacky threads.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:36
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, to be fair, you do tend to pop up in the wacky threads.
    Oh. So... all of them?
    I wish you could read my mind right now.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:56
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 19:21
    I want to know how you telepath from a road.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 19:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I want to know how you telepath from a road.
    Don't let anyone tell you size doesn't matter.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 19:39
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Don't let anyone tell you size doesn't matter.
    Ain't that the truth๐Ÿ™‚
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 19:50
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Oh. So... all of them?
    I wish you could read my mind right now.
    Alas sir, I can't read cuckoo.

๐Ÿ˜
  14. Joined
    22 Jan '12
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 20:57
    Thanks for that comprehensive reply. What made me think of the subject was a friend who was convinced he could bring his cat in by just thinking about it. My only experience was on coming home one day with a really bad case of flu, I just wanted to go straight to bed and get warm. A stray ginger cat had adopted us. When I went to bed I just had the passing thought that it would be very useful if the cat lay at the small of my back as a hot water bottle. When I woke up much later, the cat was lying in the exact place I had wanted. Someone else who was prone to depression, told me that on occasions when he seriously thought of suicide, his dog would get very agitated.
  15. Joined
    22 Jan '12
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 20:59
    Sorry - I should have ticked reply and quote.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree