1. Los Angeles
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 21:47
    I was playing a much lower rated opponent and subsequently won by time out. I continually see him on "Open invites" where he offers to play numerous games. Curious, I checked his profile and was astonished to see that he is playing 1400 games !!! A majority of his losses are timeouts!! Question is, would that many games drive a man insane and why challenge if you are going to be timed out?
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 22:06
    Did you note his positions when he timed out? Did his timeouts seem to be games that he couldn't win anyway, or did they seem like he simply didn't reach the games in time?
  3. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 22:14
    Crazy...was up to 300 once...never again (I hope) 😀
  4. Los Angeles
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 23:30
    Originally posted by vivify
    Did you note his positions when he timed out? Did his timeouts seem to be games that he couldn't win anyway, or did they seem like he simply didn't reach the games in time?
    I checked a few games. He was holding his own but just let his time run out.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 01:07
    Originally posted by taipei5200
    I checked a few games. He was holding his own but just let his time run out.
    i look forward to accepting many of his challenges!
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 01:23
    Originally posted by coquette
    i look forward to accepting many of his challenges!
    opportunist extraordinaire

lol
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 15:41
    I was playing a much lower rated opponent and subsequently won by time out. I continually see him on "Open invites" where he offers to play numerous games. Curious, I checked his profile and was astonished to see that he is playing 1400 games !!! A majority of his losses are timeouts!! Question is, would that many games drive a man insane and why challenge if you are going to be timed out?
    It's hard to drive home when you're already there.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 21:49
    Maybe he died of a heart attack due to the excitement?
  9. Standard memberSchlecter
    The King of Board
    Solar System
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 10:28
    The goal of some people is just to have enough moves to change of RHP color star.
    -
    Maybe this person would like to be in the millonaire club with zorrothefox and marko kradle.
    -
    other than that there are no-rational explanation

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree