Standard memberJorgito
Help 02 May '03 15:21
  1. Miami
    Moves
    02 May '03 15:21
    My brother is having a hard time getting into RHP. He became a pawn star on the 27th of April and has played several games. A few days ago, when going back to play, he was not let in. When requesting an email to change his password, it said that his email: rendonsergio5@aol.com is not registered. How can that be when the day he signed up he received confirmation of his credit card order in his email inbox. Obviously, his email address was registered corrctly. If anyone can help him out with this, he would be very appreciative.
    You can either email him: rendonsergio5@aol.com or myself at: design_haus@yahoo.com with any suggestions.

Thanks!
  2. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    02 May '03 16:19
    Originally posted by Jorgito
    My brother is having a hard time getting into RHP. He became a pawn star on the 27th of April and has played several games. A few days ago, when going back to play, he was not let in. When requesting an email to change his password, it said that his email: rendonsergio5@aol.com is not registered. How can that be when the day he signed up he received confirma ...[text shortened]... him: rendonsergio5@aol.com or myself at: design_haus@yahoo.com with any suggestions.

Thanks!
    Hi I can't e-mail you because my e-mails down but get him to e-mail Russ about it. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree