1. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 17:33
    Hi all, please note that I'm new to this site but not Chess. Perhaps there's a browser issue (FireFox) but when I'm using the analsis board and play Kingside castling, e8 to g8, instead of 0-0, only the King is moved to g8 and the Rook remains on h8 instead of going to f8... a similar issue occurs when I attempt Queenside castling with Ke8-c8, the Rook remains on a8 instead of completing the castling process Rd8 (0-0-0). Please advise.
    Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    GoBoSox
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 17:54
    @gobosox said
    Hi all, please note that I'm new to this site but not Chess. Perhaps there's a browser issue (FireFox) but when I'm using the analsis board and play Kingside castling, e8 to g8, instead of 0-0, only the King is moved to g8 and the Rook remains on h8 instead of going to f8... a similar issue occurs when I attempt Queenside castling with Ke8-c8, the Rook remains on a8 instead o ...[text shortened]... completing the castling process Rd8 (0-0-0). Please advise.
    Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    GoBoSox
    Yeah, as far as I know you have to castle using two moves on the same side when in analysis mode.
  3. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 17:57
    @caesar-salad

Hi caesar-salad,
    Thanks for the response.. yes that does seem to be a work around.
    Thank you.
    Kind Regards,
    Don

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree