1. Joined
    08 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Oct '22 23:46
    How can I archive more than one game at a time? I’ve somehow managed to get many pages of completed games. Is there a way to select a bunch of them and move them en masse to the archive folder?
    Thanks!
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 11:14
    @Timid-weakling
    On the 'my games' page, look at the top right part of the page.
    Click 'manage games'.
    Now select the games you want to move.
    On the upper left part of the page, click 'move'.
    Now click the folder you want the selected games to move to.

I think you will need to repeat this process for each individual page, in case you have multiple pages of games in your 'my games' folder.

Does that help?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 12:25
    There are several other options on the 'manage games' page. Take a few minutes to browse around on that page to see what is there. For example:

You can add your own custom folders to the 'my games' page, if you need to modify your game storage options. You cannot change the names of the default folders, but you can add several new ones and choose your own names for the new ones.
    i.e. - torunaments, clans, etc.

You can also select multiple or individual games and email them as PGN files, if that interests you.

You will find the 'manage folders' option on the lower left part of the 'manage games' page. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree