1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 13:21
    with very little chess knowledge would I benefit buying full membership or just stick to six games until I gain more skill ?.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 13:36
    Originally posted by judas priest the 3rd
    with very little chess knowledge would I benefit buying full membership or just stick to six games until I gain more skill ?.
    That depends solely on you.

If you want to move often, you should have enough game slots. If you want to think some time each time you move, probably the non-sub slots will suffice.

Maybe you finish one or two games and decide then accroding to the experience...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 13:451 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    That depends solely on you.

If you want to move often, you should have enough game slots. If you want to think some time each time you move, probably the non-sub slots will suffice.

Maybe you finish one or two games and decide then accroding to the experience...
    Thanks
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 08:43
    Originally posted by judas priest the 3rd
    The amount of games you take on is personal preference rather
    than skill level. However if you want to improve it is probably best
    to keep a manageable level of games (whatever that is for you)
    and spend lots of time on the analysis board. Remember - this is correspondence chess.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree