1. Vraadal, Telemark
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 06:24
    I have just been challenged for two games. It appears as they are ongoing, but without giving my consent or accept of starting a new game. Is it possible to start a game without the opponents acceptance? If so, how do I block this option?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 07:131 edit
    @feildag said
    I have just been challenged for two games. It appears as they are ongoing, but without giving my consent or accept of starting a new game. Is it possible to start a game without the opponents acceptance? If so, how do I block this option?
    * First of all you can deleta yn game, that is not a clan game or a tournament game by clicking the trash bin in the "My Games" list.

* You set your challenge settings by going to https://www.redhotpawn.com/mysettings/mychallengesettings.php
    (in the browser you can find that via clicking the icon on the top right and find "my settings" there might be other settings you are interested in)
    and click the appropriate options.

Edit: If you refer to Game 14574370 and Game 14574372 abnd their unstarted counterparts: You signed up for a tournament in March and managed to get to the second round. So the games were set up by the system. Since these are tournament games you can't delete them. If you don't want to play, just resign. You will lose no rating points.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 15:151 edit
    @feildag
    Click on your icon at the top right corner of the screen.
    Look at your profile. It states that you are accepting all challenges.
    If that's not the case, you need to click 'My Settings' and customize your account to match your preferences.
    If you do make changes to your settings, make sure you go to the bottom of the page and click the 'update' button, or nothing will be changed.

Take some time to look at all of the setting options. You may find other things that you wish to change.

EDIT: <You could also just go to the bottom of the page and click "Site Map". There are many links on that page that should help you.>

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree