1. Standard membervietasianfox45
    Intermediate Player
    Saigon, Vietnam
    Moves
    21 Nov '19 16:01
    How do I delete my clan?? I am the only one in it now. I have not been on here since I was cheated of a win that I should have won and I did NOT draw the game. It was not even a draw either.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Nov '19 07:28
    @vietasianfox45 said
    How do I delete my clan?? I am the only one in it now. I have not been on here since I was cheated of a win that I should have won and I did NOT draw the game. It was not even a draw either.
    You can't.

You can try to recruit another Player and Hand the clan over.

The complaint About the game is unspecific. If you could provide the Details you could Maybe elicit enough Attention that someone Looks into the cheatinng. (It has been done using a Computer I assume)
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Nov '19 12:38
    @vietasianfox45 said
    You can't do anything with the clan anyway unless you subscribe and judging by your post, that's not likely to happen
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 05:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    29 Nov '19
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 18:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '20 06:50
    @vietasianfox45 said
    Send feedback.

Admin might welcome the chance to clean up the database a lil.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree