1. Joined
    31 Mar '20
    Moves
    12 Apr '20 13:28
    Hi everyone
    I have a question when you have completed games there seems only one option either leave on the existing games list of to send to Archive Folder .... I cannot see the option to delete any completed games so have to ask is there an option available.
    Sending to a Archive folder is all well and good but you could end up with thousand or more eventually so would be good to be able to delete some. if there is such an option please can anyone highlight the procedure!? Regards Eugene (Bogonnuso1657)
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 15:10
    @bogonnuso1657 said
    Hi everyone
    I have a question when you have completed games there seems only one option either leave on the existing games list of to send to Archive Folder .... I cannot see the option to delete any completed games so have to ask is there an option available.
    Sending to a Archive folder is all well and good but you could end up with thousand or more eventually so w ...[text shortened]... f there is such an option please can anyone highlight the procedure!? Regards Eugene (Bogonnuso1657)
    You can never delete completed games simply because your opponent in them may not want them deleted.
    You can however create up to 24 archive folders to categorise your completed games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree