1. Joined
    31 Mar '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '05 19:50
    I am not receiving any email notifications when my opponents move. I have re-verified my email address and my opponents are getting emails when I move. I do have the receive email notifications checked. Any ideas?
  2. Joined
    05 Feb '03
    Moves
    03 May '05 20:05
    I am also not receiving any email move notifications. It was working before but then my email address changed and I updated my settings. It hasn't been notifying since.
  3. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    04 May '05 11:55
    Originally posted by fightingeagles
    I am not receiving any email notifications when my opponents move. I have re-verified my email address and my opponents are getting emails when I move. I do have the receive email notifications checked. Any ideas?
    Go into 'my settings' and 'my personal details' and make sure your e-mail address is correct.

Then go back into 'my settings' and 'my site settings' and make sure the first box is checked.
  4. Joined
    05 Feb '03
    Moves
    08 May '05 01:19
    Thank you for getting back to me so soon.

I have doubled checked my email address. Also, I did receive an update confirmation email to my new email address when I made the change. The receive update notification checkbox is checked. Still no move notifications.
  5. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    08 May '05 14:39
    Originally posted by davmanid
    Thank you for getting back to me so soon.

I have doubled checked my email address. Also, I did receive an update confirmation email to my new email address when I made the change. The receive update notification checkbox is checked. Still no move notifications.
    At the bootom of this page you will see 'send feedback'
    Click on this and you can report the problem to the site admin

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree