1. Subscriberally99
    Lord
    Harpenden
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 15:25
    Is it possible to find out when other players are taking vacation, or when their vacation is due to end?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 16:16
    Originally posted by @ally99
    Is it possible to find out when other players are taking vacation, or when their vacation is due to end?
    No.

It has been suggested numerous times to make that information public, but it hasn't happened yet.

Is there anyother clown trying to win a hardcore tournament that way? Hard luck.
  3. Subscriberally99
    Lord
    Harpenden
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    No.

It has been suggested numerous times to make that information public, but it hasn't happened yet.

Is there anyother clown trying to win a hardcore tournament that way? Hard luck.
    I appreciate the reply ponderable although I don't enter hardcore tournaments, nor am I trying to steal a tournament victory as you presumptuously suggest.
  4. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Mar '18 00:461 edit
    Originally posted by @ally99
    I appreciate the reply ponderable although I don't enter hardcore tournaments, nor am I trying to steal a tournament victory as you presumptuously suggest.
    You misunderstood him. His "hard luck!" shows sympathy for you as the person who's playing in a hardcore tournament against the "clown". It's a big weak spot in this site's vacation programming that is exploited by unprincipled players. His "anyother" is a typo for "another".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree